Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Saga of Sigrid & Claudia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saga of Sigrid & Claudia

I’m an amateur writer of erotic stories. The characters of my stories are inspired from my childhood comics. Basic elements of my scenarios are lesbianism, domination, punishment, but not only these. I used to make some polls in the beginning, so if the sample is good, I use the results for the development of story. So I hope somebody find all this interesting and help me, enjoying it.
    Sigrid-and-Claudia-1.jpg

Sigrid (Miguel Ambrosio Zaragoza “Ambrós” creation)
    Sigrid is the female character of Spanish comic “El Capitán Trueno” and the beloved of the medieval hero. She is a beautiful young Viking, queen of Thule. She is tall with long blond hair, blue eyes, wasp's waist and slender voluptuous silhouette. Sigrid is a strong and patient personality. In some occasions, she fights and rescues her friends or led armies as a queen.

Claudia (Francisco Darnís creation)
    Claudia is the female character of Spanish comic “El Jabato” and the beloved of the Iberian hero. She is a beautiful young Roman patrician, with black hair in ponytail, green eyes, olive skin and curvaceous body. She looks delicate but when it’s necessary she fights with arms or hand on hand against her enemies for the rescue of her friends.

Sigrid in catfight

Catfight-Sigrid-1.jpg
    Catfight-Sigrid-2.jpg
    Catfight-Sigrid-3.jpg

Claudia in catfight
    Catfight-Claudia-1.jpg
    Catfight-Claudia-2.jpg
    Catfight-Claudia-3.jpg

Sigrid is prettier
    100.00%
    Claudia is prettier
    0%