Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Be Careful What You Wish For (Rescue Rangers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Careful What You Wish For (Rescue Rangers)

Be Careful What You Wish For
    or
    Tammy’s Torrid Trysts

Note: Raven, Fangs, Dee, and the Southmonts are all author original characters.

Chapter One

The young mouse leaned back against the pillows, her reddish brown fur and short black hair contrasting sharply against the soft pastels of the bedding. She spread her shapely legs invitingly as a young squirrel joined her on the bed. Tammy knelt between Raven’s knees and paused to admire the view. Reaching out, she began to softly caress the mouse’s full, round breasts. Raven cooed softly as her friend fondled her bosom. Tammy laid down upon her and proceeded to lick one erect nipple as she gently squeezed the other between her fingers.

Tammy envied Raven’s chest, she had ever since they began to ‘blossom’, shortly after hitting puberty it was obvious Raven would have larger breasts. But her envy had actually turned into lustful admiration. As the two young ladies began experimenting with their new found desires, Tammy’s attention would always start with Raven’s tits... not that Raven minded.

As Tammy kissed, sucked, and squeezed her breasts, Raven wrapped her legs around Tammy’s waist. Raven moaned softly as she ran her fingers through Tammy’s fiery red hair, and unconsciously started bucking her hips. Tammy could feel her lover’s hot moist sex pressing against the thin fur of her stomach. Raven was almost ready. Tammy began to go down on her lover... Raven obligingly unlocked her legs.

Teasingly running a finger through the black fur that pointed the way to Raven’s sex, Tammy began to torture her victim in a most exquisite way. With her tongue, she lapped up the delicious mouse juice that had begun to soak into the fur of Raven’s thighs. As Tammy’s delicate tongue danced closer to her honey pot, Raven was in ecstacy. She loved to have Tammy go down on her... though Raven’s chiropteran beau had the more desirable tongue, the vampire bat’s razor sharp incisors were a potentially very unhealthy nuisance... besides, after several years of playing around, Tammy had learned precisely what would drive Raven out of her mind.

Tammy worked Raven over with her fingers, her tongue, lips, and even her teeth, bringing her agonizingly close to orgasm... only to let her dangle. Raven moaned, squirmed and squealed as Tammy continued to toy with her sex. Slowly, deliberately, she was driving the young mouse up the wall, breaking down her will.

“Ohhh, Tammy!” Raven moaned, “Let me cum!” The young squirrel continued to torment her lover. “Please! Aw shit! Tammy, please,” Raven pleaded, “I have to cum!”

Raven, who always held a dominant role in their friendship, was reduced to begging for relief, and Tammy loved it. “My birthday’s tomorrow,” Tammy mentioned, her cheeks moist with Raven’s love juice.

“I’ll give you anything you want!” Raven replied, “Anything! Just let me cum!”

“Cast any spell I want?” Tammy asked as she briefly looked up from Raven’s muff.

“Yes!” Raven squeaked.

“You promise?” Tammy inquired intently, knowing her lover always kept her word. Raven groaned as she tried to retain some shred of reason. Tammy resumed her tongue lashing with renewed vigor, following up the most recent assault with, “You promise?!”

“Hell yes!” Raven yelled, “Any spell you want! I promise! Oh, Tammy... Dammit!”

Having received what she wanted, Tammy gave her lover what she wanted, and soon her room was filled with Raven’s euphoric screams. After having recovered from her explosive experience, Raven returned the favor. Soon, the two ladies were immersed in general love making.

Even though they made love, they weren’t exactly in love. Their hearts belonged to others... Raven’s to her beloved vampire, and Tammy’s to Chip, the dashing leader of the Rescue Rangers. As it happens, Chip was also Raven’s new stepfather; and Tammy, despite her professed happiness that Chip had found true love with Raven’s mother, had never gotten over her desire for him.

Having quenched one another’s sexual hunger (at least for the moment), Tammy and Raven got dressed, hoping to part company before Tammy’s mother returned.

“I wonder what my mother would do if she found out you were using a sleeping spell on Bink so that we could get it on?” Tammy asked almost rhetorically as Raven braided her hair.

“Well, after killing me,” Raven began with a laugh, “she’d probably ship you off to a convent.”

No sooner had she said this than the squirrel in question arrived home, “Tammy... Bink... I’m home!”

“Looks like you’ll have to disappear,” Tammy mentioned.

“Yup,” Raven responded as she vanished from sight, having cast an invisibility spell. She and Tammy then departed the squirrel’s room and headed for the front door.

“Bink wasn’t a problem?” Tammy’s mother asked.

“Nah, she slept most of the time,” Tammy responded, “Well, I’m gonna go hang with some friends.”

“You’re not going to spend time with Raven and Fangs are you?” the matronly squirrel asked accusingly, “You know I don’t want you spending time around that little witch and that bloodsucking vermin of hers. They’re a bad influence!”

“Don’t take it out on me just because you can’t get laid!” Raven spouted as she and Tammy walked out the door.

“Another year and I can finally get my own place,” Tammy sighed.

Tammy spent much of her birthday at Rescue Ranger Headquarters where the Rangers had given her a modest little party, after all, she always said she was getting too old for things like that. With the festivities all but over, Raven and Tammy departed. In the waning light of the afternoon, they arrived at the large stone church where Fangs resided.

As they waited for him to awake, Raven brought up some unfinished business, “Well, I promised to cast any spell you wanted... So what’ll it be?”

“I want you to cast a love spell on Chip,” Tammy stated boldly.

“So that he’ll fall in love with you?” Raven asked, hoping it was a joke.

“Yes.”

“I can’t do that,” Raven replied.

“Why not?!” Tammy asked harshly.

“For one thing,” Raven started, “You can’t make*someone fall in love with someone else, magic can’t change emotions on that level... Lust is a different matter, that’s purely hormonal.”

“Then cast a ‘lust spell’ on him!” Tammy interrupted.

“You want me to cast a spell on my own stepfather so that he’ll cheat on my mother?!” Raven asked with indignation.

“Come on,” Tammy responded, “Do you actually think Chip would come right out and tell anyone he was sleeping with me on the side?”

“You deceitful little bitch!” Raven spat, “You used me!”

“And you let me use you,” Tammy replied calmly.

Raven clenched a fist and was ready to belt her friend, but decided to try to talk her out of it logically. “The spell won’t work the way you think it will,” she pointed out, “magic isn’t that simple.”

“Oh, bullshit,” Tammy responded, “You’re just trying to back out of your promise.”

“Bullshit?!” Raven shot back, “Who here’s been studying magic half her life? You’re in no position to declare how a spell you’ve never heard of will work!”

“Stop making excuses,” Tammy replied in irritation, “You gave me your word.”

Raven clenched her paws and glared at the arrogant young squirrel. “Fine,” Raven replied with poorly concealed anger, “I’ll cast the spell... against my better judgement. But I want you to know that this has permanently changed our friendship, and that anything that results form the casting of this spell is solely on your head!”

“I can live with that,” Tammy agreed, knowing she would finally get what she’d always wished for. Later that night, Raven cast a spell on Chip to make him lust after Tammy with his being none the wiser.

Tammy returned home late, but her mother let it slide, it was her birthday after all. She would have stayed longer with Raven and Fangs, but their argument had made things a little awkward. She didn’t mind, though, she wanted tomorrow to come as quickly as possible and headed off to bed early. It wasn’t long before Tammy tucked her tail up between her legs and clutched it to her chest. Rolling onto her stomach she slowly began to ride it, pretending it was Chip beneath her. Careful not to make too much noise, Tammy rode her tail from one orgasm to another, till she fell asleep dreaming of her lover to be.
    KS

or
    Tammy’s Torrid Trysts

Chapter Two

Chip had seemed unusually distracted all morning. His wife, Raven’s mother, had been away nearly a week. Usually he was satisfied getting off to images of her in his mind, but last night, for some reason, his thoughts kept drifting to Tammy, and he liked it... a lot. All morning he’d been experiencing thoughts of guilt mixed with lust... guilt for cheating on his wife, if only in fantasy, and lust for Tammy. As the morning wore on, the guilt began to ebb as his lust grew.

Gadget went to answer a knock at the door. Tammy would’ve arrived earlier, but it took a while to decide what to wear... she wanted to wear something that was sure to get a rise out of Chip, just in case the spell wasn’t as effective as she hoped. To Gadget’s surprise, Tammy walked in wearing cut off jeans and a t-shirt... both seemed to be a size too small. She didn’t know Tammy’s mother would let her out of the house like that.

When all the males within saw Tammy, their jaws dropped. Despite having watched her grow up over the past few years, they still thought of her as a young girl... until now. Chip was unable to pull his eyes away from her as he looked her over. Her well toned legs led up to beautifully rounded hips and a cunt he could almost see in detail through the tight cut-offs, her flat stomach and pinched waist were revealed by her bare midriff, and through the shirt it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra... that, and it was a little chilly inside the tree that day.

Chip tried to hide his arousal as best as he could, considering he didn’t wear pants. It didn’t take him long to find one creative task or another to give the other Rangers to do away from their headquarters as he was increasingly desperate to be alone with Tammy. When he finally was alone with the young seductress, he couldn’t think of a thing to say.

Tammy sashayed about, not quite sure what she should do next. Eventually, she decided to do something she’d fantasized about doing in front of Chip for a long time. She turned her back to him, then ‘noticed’ something on the floor.

“Looks like somebody dropped something here,” Tammy commented. Keeping her legs together and perfectly straight, she bent down to investigate. After a few moments, she straightened up saying, “Oh, just a shadow on the floor.” She turned about to see Chip’s reaction and, to her astonishment, discovered his cock fully erect. Tammy couldn’t help but stare for a while, it was the first cock she’d ever seen in real life. Tammy’s shock eventually dissipated and she walked up to her subject.

“Tammy?” Chip asked weakly.

“Chip,” Tammy breathed lustfully as she put her arms around him. Before Chip could say another word, she pressed her lips to his. In short order, he reciprocated, pulling Tammy against him. Chip’s paws wandered down the young squirrel’s back until he was holding her ass. Tammy released an excited moan as Chip thrust his hips, pressing his throbbing penis against her belly. She savored the sensation of his love muscle pressing against her as their tongues intertwined.

Breaking their kiss, Chip led Tammy toward his bedroom. Once inside, Chip stripped off his jacket and fedora as Tammy removed her confining shirt. Chip watched, enthralled, as she removed her cut-offs and panties. Once out of her obstructive clothing, he led Tammy over to the bed and nearly threw her onto it.

As Tammy settled down onto the spongy mattress, Chip climbed up and buried his face between her thighs. Tammy squealed with delight as she felt his tongue begin to explore her moist sex. She grabbed and tore at the sheets as Chip pleasured her. Though he wasn’t as experienced as Raven was at what drove her wild, Tammy felt this was more than made up for by the fact that it was his tongue flicking her clit and his fingers probing deep inside her tight hole.

Chip soon began to press a moist finger against Tammy’s virgin rear entry. As he did so, Tammy knew she was close to an incredible orgasm, and surprised she’d held out a long as she did. Moaning loudly, she began squeezing her tits, occasionally pinching her nipples to get an added jolt. Unable to control herself any longer, Tammy grabbed Chip’s head and began to convulse wildly as her whole body was wracked with the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced.

When Tammy’s screaming and writhing had died down, Chip laid down next to her. “Now it’s your turn,” he stated simply.

Tammy, still breathing heavily from her explosive climax, moved down the bed and knelt between Chip’s legs. She hesitated slightly as she reached for his munkhood. Overcoming her initial caution, she gently took hold of Chip’s throbbing sex. His legs straightened involuntarily as he felt Tammy’s paws tenderly caress his shaft. Her heart raced as she continued to play with Chip’s cock, exploring it all over with her delicate fingers.

Leaning down, Tammy slowly brought her lips closer to Chip’s erection. Overcoming her last bit of uncertainty, and with mouth agape, she dove down. The closest Tammy had ever come to sucking cock before had been to suck on her own fingers. That was nothing like what she felt as she closed her lips around Chip’s shaft and pressed her tongue against it. Chip gasped as he felt the heat of Tammy’s mouth envelope him. She quickly pulled her head back, thinking he was about to shoot his load, but felt silly for her reaction... she felt like a girlish amateur. Lustfully, she dove back down.

Tammy sucked slowly on Chip’s penis, beginning to enjoy the feel of his hard cock in her mouth. Her curiosity took hold and she decided to see how deep she could take him. Slowly, Tammy lowered her head further down Chip’s pole. In seemed to take forever before she felt the head of his cock press against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. She soon settled back into a steady in and out rhythm, savoring every moan she evoked from her lover. When Chip began to massage her ears she obligingly reciprocated by fondling his furry balls. As her lust built, Tammy began sucking faster.

“Oh, Tammy,” Chip moaned longingly, “I’m gonna cum... I’m gonna cum in your mouth!”

Tammy pulled her head back. “No,” she gasped, “I need you to cum inside me!” She scrambled up the bed until she was straddling Chip’s lap. As her lover held his shaft in place, Tammy slowly lowered herself onto him. She gasped as she felt the head of his penis press against the entrance of her sex. Tammy cooed softly as she felt her tight hole stretch to take Chip inside her. As she came to rest on his lap, she sighed with a certain satisfaction, knowing his full length was buried deep inside her. Slowly, Tammy began to ride Chip’s cock.

As Tammy rode his erect shaft, Chip squeezed and fondled her pert bosom. Becoming lost in their lovemaking, she began impaling herself on his fleshy spear with complete abandon. Chip soon grabbed his lover and swiftly switched positions. Before she knew it, Tammy was on her back with Chip ramming his hard cock inside her. She wrapped her legs around him and bucked her hips to meet each passionate thrust.

Chip was banging away between Tammy’s thighs, grunting like a wild animal. Tammy clung tight to Chip’s body, moaning like a whore. She could feel another orgasm building inside her. “OH, CHIP, YES!” Tammy squealed, “I’M GONNA CUM! OH GOD, CHIP!” As her vision began to blur, she heard Chip give a loud, triumphant moan and felt his hot fluid gushing inside her with great spurts. Tammy screamed in ecstasy as the feel of Chip filling her with his seed sent her over the top.
    KS

Comment

or
      Tammy’s Torrid Trysts

Chapter Three

Chip slowly began to come to. He was a little chilly, being drenched in sweat, so he pulled closer the warm body next to him. However, something didn’t feel quite right. The warm body next to him wasn’t shaped like the one he was accustomed to pulling close when he was cold.

“Oh, Chipper,” Tammy cooed, reciprocating her lover’s embrace, “that was wonderful!”

Chip’s blood ran cold. There was no longer any doubt that this wasn’t his wife. But, too be absolutely sure, even though he wasn’t sure he wanted to be, he looked at the lady laying next to him in bed. There next to him, without a stitch of clothing, was Tammy. He quickly jumped out of bed.

“What’s the matter, Chipper?” Tammy asked, only a little confused.

“What the hell are you doing in my bed?!” Chip asked in desperation.

The question wasn’t exactly something Tammy expected. “Basking in the afterglow?” she eventually responded lovingly.

The bottom dropped out of Chip’s stomach as the realization of what must have happened hit him. “No!” he declared, “We couldn’t have...”

“Mm-hm,” Tammy nodded cheerfully.

“How?!” Chip demanded pointlessly.

Tammy was now the one with a sinking feeling... this wasn’t developing quite the way she’d hoped. “Don’t you remember?” she asked meekly.

“Vaguely,” Chip responded, desperately trying to make sense of the memories of the past couple hours, all of which seemed as insubstantial as a dream. “Dee’s going to kill me!” he muttered.

“Well, there’s no reason anyone has to know about this but us,” Tammy offered, her voice starting to waiver.

Chip took another look at the girl as she spoke. “For God’s sake, Tammy, get your clothes on!” he commanded as he began tossing any unfamiliar clothing in her direction... he couldn’t remember clearly what she’d actually been wearing. Tammy, nearly on the verge of panic, quickly dressed herself. “I think you should go home,” Chip added sternly.

Just having gotten her top back on, and feeling extremely self conscious about the clothes she had chosen that morning, she ran from Ranger Headquarters. Instinctively, she wanted to head home, but she knew showing up there in her condition, and in those clothes, was a very bad idea. Why hadn’t things worked the way they were supposed to? She only knew one person that might have an answer to that question.

Tammy knew Fangs likely wasn’t awake yet, but she hoped Raven had decided to stay the night with him, as she had a tendency to do. She clambered through the walls of the church, all the way up to where the vampire kept house. Tammy came into view just as Raven finished getting dressed. “Raven!” she hollered, racing up to the young mouse.

“Shhh!” Raven responded, grabbing her arm and leading her away. “You don’t go running into someone’s bedroom yelling your head off!” she scolded Tammy harshly as she walked her out onto ornamented battlements that crowned the walls of the stone church, “Now what the hell’s wrong?”

“That spell you cast on Chip wore off!” Tammy responded, “I think... I don’t know!” With some prodding, Tammy eventually related what had happened with Chip that morning.

“There’s nothing wrong with the spell,” Raven declared, “It’s working exactly as it’s supposed to.”

“What?!” Tammy asked incredulously, “How... how is it supposed to work?”

“A lust spell works like an itch,” Raven began to explain calmly, “The subject is overwhelmed by this sexual itch... he or she has to scratch at it to get any relief, they have to get laid with whomever the spell was cast for... if they don’t, the desire just builds and builds. Once they’ve satisfied the itch, the desire’s gone completely, they go back to their normal routine.”

“Why didn’t you warn me about that?!” Tammy shouted.

“I tried!” Raven shot back, “You wouldn’t listen!” In the silence that followed, Raven’s calm returned. “Now let’s see, what’s going to happen now...” she began to speculate, “Chip is obviously mortified, completely unable to explain why he so mindlessly violated his wedding vows. Of course, you know how honor bound someone like Chip is, he’ll eventually be so guilt ridden he’ll have to confess his infidelity to his wife. And even if he didn’t, my mother would notice there was something bothering him and she’d drag it out of him. That’d be the end of their marriage...”

Tammy began to feel ill as Raven casually explained the possible consequences of what had happened.

“And what if the other Rangers find out about this? Naturally they’ll wonder why his marriage collapsed... Gadget’s bound to find out, being Chip’s sister-in-law and all. That definitely won’t help the team any. Then Gadget will probably confide in Monty... Well, eventually they’ll all know. I’d think your ever joining the Rangers is out of the question now. That’s assuming the team survives the revelation... I mean, Chip will never be able to justify, or even explain, why or how all this happened. That’d be a pretty nasty blow...”

Tammy began to tremble.

“Chip’s life would be completely ruined... wife left him, Rangers destroyed. Then there’ll be his continuing and inexplicable lust for you...”

“What?” Tammy responded weakly, “I... I thought the spell was over.”

“No,” Raven replied nonchalantly, “Like I said, it’s like an itch. You scratch it and the itch goes away... and it comes back a little later, so you scratch it again... it goes on and on like that.” As Tammy began to feel sick as Raven continued to lay out the consequences of her actions, “Of course, given what’s happened, Chip will try to resist this lust for your bod, and you’ll probably do your best to resist any advances he might make. But we both know that ignoring an itch only makes it worse, and you know very well that denying relief for sexual desires can eat away at your common sense... after all, that’s how you got me to agree to this whole thing. Anyhow, the longer Chip goes without having you the less rational he’ll be. At this point you definitely won’t want his ‘affection’, eventually he’ll think he has no other choice...”

“You mean he’d...” Tammy couldn’t even finish the sentence.

“He’d rape you,” Raven finished for her, “or at least he’d try to... and just think what he’ll feel like after coming to after something like that... he’d probably kill himself over it.”

“Can’t you lift the spell?” Tammy asked.

“I could,” Raven answered, “but I won’t.”

“WHY NOT?!” Tammy cried.

“You used me,” Raven proceeded to explain, “You made me cast a spell on my stepfather, a spell that could only hurt him and my mother, not to mention my adopted parents who love my mother like one of their own children... I tried to warn you not to make me cast that spell, but you didn’t care! You were so desperate to get fucked by Chip that you didn’t give a moment’s thought to what harm might come to those you professed to care for!”

“I’m sorry!” Tammy replied desperately, “Lift the spell, please!”

“Everybody I love is going to suffer because of you, and you think you deserve to get off that easy?” Raven responded angrily, “I warned you that all the consequences of this were going to be on your head... and you said you could live with that.” She added coldly, “Well, live with it... live with the pain you’ve caused.”

Tammy couldn’t believe what was happening to her, “You’re gonna let this go on? With all the added pain it’ll cause to Chip... and everybody who cares about him?”

“Normally I wouldn’t,” Raven responded calmly, “but I gave my word to myself that I’d let you live with the consequences, just like you wanted.” Then she added with a sickeningly sadistic smile, “And you know I always keep my word.”

Tammy was on the verge of a breakdown.

“You’ll have to keep sleeping with Chip just so he’ll be able to maintain his sanity,” Raven pointed out, “And assuming you both agree to that kind of arrangement, you have to know he’ll never love you.”

Tears were now streaming down Tammy’s cheeks. She couldn’t see anyway out of the mess she’d created... well, couldn’t see any except one. Tammy turned and looked out over the battlements, then climbed up onto the wall.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Raven asked sarcastically.

Tammy stepped forward and felt the rush as she fell...
      KS

Comment

or
        Tammy’s Torrid Trysts

Chapter Four

Tammy awoke with a start, safe in her own bed, it was still dark out. She grabbed for the calendar she kept near her bed. Knocking several items over in her haste, she found it. Looking at the calendar closely, barely able to discern features in the limited light provided by the scattered street lamps that illuminated the park, Tammy could see it was still a week before her birthday. It all must’ve been a dream... or nightmare actually.

Lying back in bed, the shaken squirrel tried to get back to sleep. Tammy rolled onto one side, then the other... nothing seemed to work. There was something preying on her mind that wouldn’t let her sleep. Giving up her futile tossing and turning, Tammy got out of bed and dressed to go out. Moving quietly, hoping not to awaken Bink or her mother, she left the house and proceeded out into the night in pursuit of some answers.

Tammy bet on Raven being at her adopted parents’ place, besides, it was closer than where Fangs lived. Arriving at the Southmonts’ home deep inside an interior wall of a department store, she knocked at the door and waited. To her great relief, Raven was the one who answered.

“Tammy?” Raven asked skeptically, “What the hell are you doing here this time of night?”

“I need to talk to you about something,” Tammy replied, “Can I come in?” Raven showed her into the dimly lit home.

“Who is it, Raven?” the young mouse’s adopted father asked groggily.

“Just Tammy,” Raven answered, “She wants to talk to me.” Once in her room, she got to the point, “Well, what’s wrong?”

Tammy wasn’t quite sure how to start, she didn’t want to go into detail about her nightmare. “Is there such a thing as a ‘lust spell’?” she eventually asked.

Raven appeared to give the matter some thought before answering. “I think so,” she answered, “But I don’t know how to get it to work though, it’s not way up there on my ‘to learn’ list.”

“Oh, ok,” Tammy answered, a little relieved, “I had a really bad nightmare about you using that kind of spell... it ended in disaster.”

“Don’t worry,” Raven answered in a dismissive manner, “Spells that alter people’s behavior are a little too unpredictable for my taste.”

Tammy, being reassured that it had all in fact been a nightmare, excused herself and returned home. Once Tammy had left, Raven held out a paw and her journal and pencil floated over to her. “Killed two birds with one stone,” she muttered as she wrote, “I can now rest assured that Tammy won’t be asking me to cast any spells to help her get Chip, and I know I can successfully enter and control people’s dreams.” Raven reread what she’d wrote. “What am I doing?!” she asked herself as she hurriedly erased the entry, “I’m not takin’ the chance someone’ll read this!”

Starting again, Raven muttered as she wrote, “Tammy came by to visit... she had a nightmare about a ‘lust spell’.” Looking at what she’d written, she commented to herself, “There! I didn’t lie and didn’t say anything incriminating.”

End.
        KS

Comment

Working...
        X