This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gadget's Double Life (Rescue Rangers)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gadget's Double Life (Rescue Rangers)

    This is just pure Rescue Rangers smut, no original characters (at least, none of relevence).
    Attached Files
    KS

  • #2
    Wow, I was looking for this story some weeks ago. I remembered reading it some years ago, and not being able to find it again.

    And I join the TJA forum and here it is.

    Awesome stuff
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

    Comment


    • #3
      You're most welcome!
      KS

      Comment


      • #4
        OOOOO...kay.
        Nice! I especially love how, even with all the 'activity', you kept the Rangers in character.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks! It's just not Rescue Ranger smut without them being at least somewhat in character.
          KS

          Comment

          Working...
          X