Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gadget Caught Alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadget Caught Alone

Warning: This is not a story for people who dislike bad things happening to Gadget. If you are one of these people, do yourself a favor and don't read it.

Note: This is merely the intro/teaser the rest will come in time. It is unconnected to any of my other stories.

Gadget was alone at Rescue Rangers Headquarters. After her daughters Tammy and Bink were kidnaped, Ms Squirrel had insisted one of the Rangers remain behind if the others went out for extended periods while on the case, if for no other reason than to have someone there to fall back on if the strain became too great to bear. At least, that’s what she was told to say... that, and to stay away from headquarters if they did indeed leave. She was promised her girls would be returned unhurt as long as she cooperated, and while she had severe doubts about how trustworthy the kidnapers were she couldn’t bear the guilt if she didn’t cooperate and something happened to her children. Instead, she chose to bear the guilt of knowing what was going to happen to Gadget.

He had a full sack slung over his shoulder as he entered through the front door of RRHQ. As the rat had expected, it wasn’t locked... after all, Ms Squirrel was expected to come over whenever she needed and with only one Ranger in the massive tree it could be some time before the knocking could be heard. He strode confidently towards Gadget’s workshop, the contents of the sack were sure to guarantee her compliance. From the door he could see the mouse busy herself at one of her workbenches. He could only allow a moment to admire the view of her sweet behind... mouse girls always had the best asses, so round and full.

The sack was swiftly and quietly deposited just inside the door of Gadget’s workshop before the rat bounded at the mouse. With a rat’s long stride while on all fours he closed the distance before Gadget had any idea what was happening. He came to a stop, using his weight to pin her to the workbench before planting a paw against the back of her head and shoving hard...

BANG!

Gadget barely had a moment to wonder what was behind her before her forehead was slammed into the workbench. All manner of bright shapes danced before her eyes before things started going dark. A quiet “Golly” was all she could manage as her attacker backed away, but by then she was already so out of it she never realized it and slumped senselessly to the floor. The rat quickly checked her vitals, just in case, then grabbed the front of her coveralls and dragged her towards the sack. He rolled the unconscious mouse onto her stomach and straddled her, using that voluptuous rear as a seat. As he rooted around in the sack for the restraints the feel of his heavy balls resting on the small of her back and the warm softness of her full cheeks against his own rear was already causing his sex to stir. The rat moaned softly at the familiar tingling in his loins. He swiftly secured Gadget’s wrists behind her back before he pushed off of her and leaned over to bind her ankles together.

Gadget’s captor finally allowed himself a few moments to relax. He eyed the sleeping mouse from head to toe before his gaze rested once more upon that beautiful rump. A wicked smile spread across his muzzle as he released an exultant sigh. “Mmm,” he groaned as he ran a paw over the delightful curves of Gadget’s ass. A short chuckle escaped his lips as he squeezed one of her pert cheeks. “Yeah...” This was going to be a fun night.

-To be continued...
    KS

Oh you tease, I hate cliffhangers :P But I'm gonna be looking forward to more
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
      Warning: This is not a story for people who dislike bad things happening to Gadget. If you are one of these people, do yourself a favor and don't read it.
      Hmm, Why do i feel like that might have been aimed at me?

And i don't mind bad things happening to her, as long as she gets the odd break

Comment

Gadget Caught Alone
        -continued

As Gadget swam back to consciousness the first thing she realized, aside from the painful throbbing in her head, was that her hands seemed stuck behind her back. While trying to separate her wrists she attempted to plant her feet to steady her body, only to find them bound together as well. Gadget’s eyes shot open at the realization... and finally noticed the rat seated before her. Before she could even make any inquiries, the rat welcomed her back to the land of the lucid, “Well hello there, beautiful.” His leering grin spoke volumes.

“What do you think you’re doing, you creep?!” Gadget spat angrily at the rat.

“Admiring one hot mousie,” he answered.

“I’ll give you something to admire!” growled Gadget as she thrust her bound feet at her captor’s face. All she accomplished, though, was banging the back of her head against the wall as her kick sent her rear end skidding out from under her. It certainly didn’t do anything to alleviate her headache.

Having anticipated her attitude, the rat was quick to dodge Gadget’s attack. “Whoa!” he remarked before reaching in to grab her shoulders. “Before you waste any more energy,” he proceeded to explain, placing her back into a sitting position against the wall, “I have something to show you.” The rat reached into the bag and produced his ace in the hole... a squirrel in a sack.

Though she could only see the towheaded butterball from behind, Gadget recognized her immediately, “BINK!”

“Bink?” the rat, holding her by tail, inquired in honest surprise, “That’s its name?” He twisted his arm so he was face to face with the child. “You poor kid,” he offered, “I thought that was your sister’s nickname for you. Yeesh.” For her part, Bink just kept sleeping, making tiny wheezing noises with each breath.

“What are you doing with her, you monster?!” Gadget demanded.

The rat adjusted his grip on the squirrel’s tail so she was facing the mouse. “Using her to make sure you’ll be a good girl,” he answered calmly.

“So she’s a hostage,” Gadget safely concluded, before quickly amending, “and where’s Tammy?!”

“The redhead?” the rat inquired rhetorically, “Being used as a lure to keep your friends busy so we won’t be interrupted.” The bottom dropped out of Gadget’s stomach when she saw the smile that followed her captor’s response. She involuntarily tried to shrink back but couldn’t get any farther back than she already was. “And I must say,” the rat continued, “she is going to fuck Chip’s BRAINS out after they find her.”

“She’s just a kid!” Gadget replied in disgust at the thought anyone would think such things about Tammy.

“I don’t think that’s gonna stop her from trying to wrap her legs around that chipmunk in gratitude,” the rat returned, “I mean she would not shut up about how heroic he is. She wants him bad. And I have to admit I was tempted myself when I noticed she had that cheerleader uniform in her closet.” Gadget sneered at her captor in utter disgust. He smiled at her in amusement. “What do I care what you think of me?” he asked as he tried to hold her chin with his fingers, “You’re nothing but a sweet piece of ass.”

Gadget began thrashing about angrily, trying to free herself. There was no end of painful things she wanted to do to him, if only she could get her hands free.

“And that brings us to the ‘good girl’ part,” the rat stated pointedly dangling the sleeping Bink before the struggling mouse. Gadget quickly stopped as she remembered that there was someone else’s well being at stake. “You see, in addition to the sedatives I gave the little food-vacuum here to keep her quiet, I also injected her with a slow acting poison. She’ll be fine provided the antidote is administered within forty-eight hours... and I’m the only one who knows where it’s hidden. Now, you could make a break for it with little Bink after I untie you, but the chance of you finding the antidote or chancing upon the right substitute on your own before she dies is negligible. If you’re a good girl and cooperate, I’ll tell you where to find the antidote when I leave.”

Gadget’s expression of horror at what her captor had explained suddenly changed. Her face hardened, her eyes darted about with obvious intent. She looked his physique over to judge the level of advantage he had in size, his potential strength, then about her workshop for possible weapons to even the odds in her favor. The rat had heard Gadget was a genius, and the way those beautiful blue eyes began taking in every piece of information to be plugged into that grey matter computer in her head was troubling. Why did such an irresistibly gorgeous body have to come with such a dangerously dextrous mind? He had to put a stop to her plotting.

“And before you start thinking about subduing me and forcing me to reveal where the antidote is,” he began before gripping her arms and easily lifting her to her feet, “Consider the fact that you, much smaller with so much less muscle-mass, will be pulling your punches while I...” Here he lifted her off her feet so her face was level with his and squeezed her arms in hard as he snarled, “...will unleash everything I have on that little body of yours because I won’t care whether you survive or not! Understand?”

He continued applying ever increasing force against her arms, painfully compressing her little ribs and everything they protected between them. Gadget tried to resist any show of pain on her part, resisting against his intimidation. But she watched him reposition his arms and immediately recognized the mechanical implications. “Oh no,” she thought. Soon she felt herself subjected to even greater pressure as he used his arms like an organic compactor. The pretty features of her face twisted up in pain before releasing a plaintive squeak, which was soon followed by the frantic nodding that signaled her acceptance.

The rat released her... completely. Gadget dropped onto her feet and immediately lost her balance, crumpling to the floor at the feet of her tormentor. Her breathing was quick and heavy, even though it hurt her ribs. As the pain in her torso began to subside the rat reached through her main of golden hair and clutched the scruff of her neck and pulled her into the middle of the room. Laying her down, he unbound her wrists before placing a foot into the small of her back as he unbound her feet. He stood to the side and let Gadget rise onto her hand and knees. “Now, are you going to be a good girl?” he asked calmly.

“Why does he keep asking me if I already agreed?” Gadget couldn’t help but wonder, “Unless... he still fears I might find some way out of this.” As she pondered whether she could use that possibility to her advantage, she agreed again. The word, “Yeah,” came out slowly... and uncertainly. She realized too late that her answer sounded less than genuine. Gadget’s mind raced as she tried to think of her next move, and it had to be quick. But it wasn’t quick enough.

The rat’s kick sent the mouse tumbling across the floor. She hadn’t even come to a stop before her captor had retrieved the screwdriver he had stowed in a drawer nearby... the one tool he hadn’t removed from the room while Gadget had been unconscious. “Lying BITCH!” he snarled as he pounced on her. She was just clutching her aching side when the rat uncurled her and dropped onto her chest, his knees pinning her arms to the floor. One of his large paws gripped her face and held it still as he guided the point of the screwdriver into one of her nostrils.

Gadget’s eyes widened in shock as she felt the cold aluminum shaft penetrate into her snout. She recognized it. It had been part of a human eyeglass repair kit... Philips head. The shaft just barely fit... and was more than long enough to go straight through her head and into the floor. Her eyes were torn away from her tool by the sight of the rat, his face grotesquely distorted by rage, swiftly lifting his other paw, palm down. “No. No! NO!” Gadget cried out in her mind, “GOLLY, NOT WITH ONE OF MY OWN TOOLS!!” She clenched her eyes shut as she quickly shrieked, “I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL!”

Tears began to drip down the sides of Gadget’s face. Her mouth was frozen in place after the last spoken syllable, framed by trembling lips. Those muscles only relaxed when she felt the metal start to slowly withdraw from her nasal passage, allowing the escape of a strained sigh. Once the shaft was clear of her nose she dared to open her eyes. She saw a smile spread across the rat’s face, but this was soon replaced by an expression of cool indifference. He dipped the shaft of the screwdriver into Gadget’s open mouth. Her entire body was shaking. “Now clean it off,” he ordered gently. Gadget obediently closed her lips around the shaft and began licking off the traces of her salty mucous. Another smile spread across the rat’s face as he witnessed her surrender. He slowly withdrew the tool from her mouth, her lips sliding along its length until it was pulled clear. “Good girl,” the rat commended with a sneer.

-to be continued...
        Last edited by ksharbaugh; 08-29-2009, 04:36 PM. Reason: Closed a stray italics tag, added last line.
        KS

Comment

I'm intrigued, and waiting for more. Very good suspenseful writing

Comment

Great stuff indeed
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

This part took longer to write than I expected, I tend to fast-forward passed this stuff when it's just in my head... Gadget gets surprised by intruder -> rough sex!
              KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
                Thanks for the comments!

This part took longer to write than I expected, I tend to fast-forward passed this stuff when it's just in my head... Gadget gets surprised by intruder -> rough sex!
                Gotta keep the plot holes from being too wide right?... Though then again, I can't help but wonder if anyone would have really cared if you skipped ahead?:P

Comment

Gadget Caught Alone
                  -continued

Reasonably convinced Gadget wasn’t going to put up a fight, the rat climbed off of her trembling form. For her part Gadget didn’t move, fearful that any movement that occurred of her own volition would be mistaken as an attempt to fight back or flee... it was safer to simply wait for orders. As she tried to reign in her trembling in an effort to retain at least a little dignity, for however long she was allowed to keep it, she reminded herself that Bink needed her. Whatever her captor was planning to do to her, he had said she would be the one to retrieve the antidote afterwards, so if she did as she was told she would live... and so would Bink. Gadget steeled herself, she had to endure whatever the rat intended to put her through for Bink’s sake. She could do that... she had to.

As the rat looked down upon the mouse- his mouse- he wondered if he might’ve gone a little too far in subduing her. But as long as she followed orders that’s what was important, so he decided to try her out. He reached down and grabbed her coveralls at the V in the center and tugged at her with an, “Ok, stand up.” Gadget responded quickly, getting up without any assistance from her captor. Still retaining his loose grip on her clothing, the rat tugged her about so that she was facing him.

Gadget couldn’t bring herself to look at him out of fear, fear of him personally and fear that it might seem too proud of her, too defiant. She kept her gaze low, near his feet, but not at them... a little off to the side. Her eyes rose only slightly as he backed up towards the corner where the workbench joined the wall. At the upper reaches of her vision she could see him idly fiddling with her screwdriver. Gadget kept her jaw clenched in an effort to control her shaking, but whenever the frequency of the different trembling muscles matched her entire body would shudder in tune.

The rat admired the view of his toy. Her head hung submissively, her ears slightly lowered and every so often her whole body, that whole luscious body, would quake in fear. He smiled as he rested his elbow on the workbench as he leaned his back against the wall. “Ok, sweet stuff, take it all off for me,” he nearly sang before adding with a toothy grin, “I want to watch my present unwrap itself.” Gadget’s eyes darted up to his face ever so briefly in shock before returning to the floor submissively. “And do it slowly,” he cautioned, “I want to enjoy the show.”

Gadget could barely contain her shaking anymore. “I want to watch my present unwrap itself” he’d said. She was an object. A “sweet piece of ass” he’d called her. Her vision blurred as the tears started, her upper lip quivering just a little. Gadget raised her trembling paws slowly to the front of her coveralls and began to lower the zipper, then stopped. She forgot, she had to undo her belt first. Gadget lowered her paws to her waist and began fumbling with the simple device.

“Perfect,” the rat sneered inwardly. The little mousie’s nerves were so rattled she could hardly remember how to properly undress herself. She was in no condition to be planning an escape. His cock began to rise in unconscious recognition of its master’s triumph. He loved the feeling... standing in Gadget’s own workshop, his hard cock lewdly jutting out with it’s lonely eye practically leering at her as she stripped for his entertainment.

Her belt finally undone, Gadget continued to unzip her coveralls. A tear rolled down her left cheek... then the right. Fully unzipped, she reached up and paused before pulling the coveralls off her shoulders. She had to force herself to continue and pulled her arms free, allowing the top to flop down and nearly pulling the rest down with it. Gadget’s wonderfully broad hips and full behind required her to purposefully push her coveralls down her legs.

“Oh yeah,” the rat sighed as it became obvious that Gadget wore nothing below the waist but a pair of light pink panties “Those legs are gorgeous!” he thought to himself. He could hardly wait to feel those thick thighs on either side of his hips.

Gadget sniffed back some tears as she stood back up and stepped out of her coveralls. She had to start breathing through her mouth. Her legs were brought together tightly in a vain instinctive effort to retain some measure of modesty, much to the delight of her lustful audience... with her legs together it helped accentuate the curves of her hips. Gadget lifted her hands to the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her chest. She had to lift her head to get it all the way off and had her vision not been hindered by tears she could have seen that her captor was literally drooling in appreciation of her ‘performance’, though not from his mouth.

Semen was beginning to ooze from the rat’s erect cock and some had even dripped to the floor at his feet. He hadn’t noticed. Not that he would have cared, considering what he was going to do with her- to her- a little puddle wasn’t such a big deal.

As Gadget lifted her shirt off over her head the confining bra squeezed her breasts together, emphasizing her cleavage. Her long golden hair came cascading down as it fell through the collar of the white shirt. She dropped the shirt onto the emptied coveralls. Gadget paused. This was all the further she could go without becoming truly naked. She couldn’t stop herself from looking up at her captor’s face, pleading with her eyes.

She had such beautiful blue eyes. They were large and shimmering with tears. The rat’s smile broadened when she saw Gadget sniff back a tear. She looked so pathetic. “Keep going, sweety,” he prodded slowly.

Gadget’s eyes dropped as she realized her torment was far from over. She gulped as she reached behind her back to unhitch her bra. Bringing her arms back around, she crossed them to pull the straps down over her shoulders. She shut her eyes tightly as she prepared to expose herself to the depraved stranger. The tears that were squeezed out by her eyelids ran down the well worn trails through her facial fur and dripped off her chin. She could feel them splatter on the floor at her feet. Gadget slid the straps down her narrow shoulders and let her bra fall off into the cradle of her arms. She felt her nipples harden as the cool air of her workshop caressed them. Feeling more tears drip onto her wrists she remembered she had to drop flimsy piece of lingerie and tossed it blindly in the direction of the growing pile of castoff clothing.

Gadget’s pert breasts stood out proudly from her chest, rising and falling with each quick breath she took. The dark pink nipples protruded out from her thin beige fur, a hint of the pink areolas was barely visible underneath. “Mm-hmm,” the rat hummed approvingly.

Huh!” Gadget sobbed involuntarily. She had hoped that not being able to see her tormentor would make things easier on her, but his lustful drawl denied her even that refuge. Apparently he wasn’t going to let her forget he was there, watching her, leering at her, preparing to... Gadget quickly looked over to the corner where the rat had left Bink. She spotted the lump, heaving rhythmically as she breathed, blissfully ignorant of what was happening to her unintended protector... what was going to happen. Reminded of her charge, Gadget reached up to the waistband of her panties and hooked her thumbs inside.

“Uh!” the rat stopped her. “Turn to the side,” he commanded, “I want to see them slide over your rear.”

Gadget followed her orders and turned so her captor could see her profile. She slid her panties over her broad hips. The rat’s mouth opened as he saw her ample behind emerge from its fabric covering. The fact that the mouse bent all the way down only heightened his enjoyment. It was wonderful to see her ass thrust out so invitingly. Lifting the last of her clothing, Gadget turned back and dropped her panties on the pile before standing at attention, her naked body exposed for her captor’s pleasure.

The rat couldn’t help but lick his lips as he admired Gadget’s amazing form. Her pretty face with it’s big blue eyes and cute pink nose... the slender neck that swept out to her gentle shoulders... firm young breasts, like ripe fruit waiting to be savored... a tight tummy and narrow waist that flared out into wide pup-bearing hips... a faint patch of gold-tinted fur at the apex of thick thighs that led down ever more slender legs. The rat wondered if the mouse’s legs were long enough to wrap all the way around his frame. He grinned at the knowledge that he’d know by the end of the night, but there was plenty to do before then. There was more to this beautiful mouse girl than just a set of gorgeous legs, and he was going to enjoy all of it.

“Absolutely beautiful,” Gadget heard her captor remark. She tried not to let her brilliant mind wonder too deeply about what was going to happen next. She had a vague idea, and wanted it to stay as vague as possible for as long as possible. But she knew that would only be as long as her captor pleased, and as she saw him approach she realized he had waited long enough. Gadget clenched her paws nervously, but forced herself to let go for fear he would assume she was preparing to fight back. She lifted her head back up and looked at Bink sleeping in the corner. Through the corner of her eyes she could see the dark mass of the rat approaching. Her tears made details hard to define, but there was no mistaking the bobbing fleshy blur that was the sole differentiating feature among his otherwise grey body. But Gadget kept her eyes on Bink.

-to be continued...
                  Last edited by ksharbaugh; 08-30-2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: Fixed some typos.
                  KS

Comment

Getting better and better looking forward to the next part.

Comment

Gadget Caught Alone

Im alone in the dark. I am not in Central park though. I am in my living room watching Trons prono on my PC afetr I stole it from his PC.

Comment

Gadget Caught Alone
                        -continued

Gadget saw the rat lift his paws and reach for her. She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw as she expected to be flung to the floor and brutally taken. Her entire body shook when she felt the rat’s paws grip her arms. “Mmmmm,” he moaned as he ran his paws down Gadget’s supple arms, “Very nice.” The rat cupped one of her breasts with a large paw and gently kneaded it. “Mm-hm!” The short fur of her chest was so soft.

The mouse could no longer restrain her curiosity and finally opened her eyes, forcibly turning her head towards the rat. She saw his muscular chest heaving as he breathed, but other movement drew her eyes downward. Despite her tears, the closeness of his erection allowed its details to stand out clearly. Her eyes widened as she examined it... she had rarely seen a male’s organ in real life. The light pink mass twitched and bobbed before her, it’s tip glistening with semen. Gadget’s snout wrinkled in disgust as she watched a dollop of the clear mucous drip from the opening and fall to the floor near her feet. She couldn’t bear the sight any longer and looked away. It did little good as the rat began to slowly circle her, the paw that had been cupping one breast moved to the other. She raised her gaze to avoid having to see the rat’s cock again, but couldn’t escape its touch. When the tip of his penis brushed her arm she jerked involuntarily. She heard her captor chuckle to himself.

As one paw caresses Gadget’s breasts the rat ran the other down her back and onto her ass, squeezing one of her full cheeks. Her whole body was trembling delightfully under his touch. As with her breasts, the paw on her ass moved to the other cheek to caress and fondle it. He moved fully behind her and reached around under her arms and took hold of her breasts. He pulled up her against him as he squeezed and groped her chest.

Gadget’s body jerked when she felt the rat’s large cock push into her voluminous mane and press up against her back. She could feel his excitement through the mass of her hair with each insistent throb. The trembling mouse could also feel the vibrations of the rat murring to himself as he enjoyed the feel of her body. While fondling her breasts his fingers closed on her hard pink nipples and pinched them softly. Gadget whimpered at the nearly electric twinge that shot through her bosoms.

“You like that, huh?” the rat drawled. Gadget refused to provide any response. “That’s ok, you’re allowed to enjoy it, sweetie,” he pointed out. One of his paws strayed from her chest and moved lower, sliding down her taut trembling belly while the other continued playing with her tits. The rat’s paw continued down until his middle finger began to caress the mouse’s most intimate curves. Gadget’s whimpers increased as her tormentor gently pushed his finger between her thighs and massaged her sex.

Despite the unwanted nature of the attention, Gadget couldn’t help but notice the rat was being far gentler in his touch than he could have been. “Maybe... maybe he just wanted average sex,” she wondered, “Maybe he was just being so harsh just to ensure I would comply and doesn’t really want to hurt me... much.” Plain, run-of-the-mill sex. She could do that. It wasn’t so bad with that door-to-door salesman she was with just to see what the act was like... though she regretted it after word got around to his peers. “Just go along with it and it’ll be fine,” Gadget reassured herself. Her body responded to the thought as her breathing became more regular. She was still trembling, but the terror inside was beginning to ebb. Though it seemed he was going to an awful lot of trouble just for a little sex. “Maybe he’s insecure,” she thought.

The rat let his paws draw off of Gadget’s body as he slowly backed away from her. He wanted a good look at her bare ass, but all that long hair was a problem. “Pull your hair around so I can see your back,” he ordered. Gadget reached an arm behind her head and pulled her golden locks over her shoulder. He licked his lips as the curtain was drawn back and her bare back was revealed to his lustful gaze. His eyes followed the curves of her back down to her voluptuous ass. Her tail was tucked into the valley between her cheeks and followed straight down behind her legs, the tip curling around to the front above her ankles.

As Gadget had pulled her hair over her shoulder, she felt the cold moisture left by the rat’s leaking prick touch her arm. “Oh ick!” she thought, deliberately not letting herself think of where else on- or in- her body such fluids would be deposited. When her captor walked back around she furtively kept her eyes on him. As she watched his cock bounce in front of him she aware of a hint of moisture between her thighs. She tried to convince herself it was purely biological... the pheromones he was emitting were interacting with the receptors in her nose combined with the stimulation to her erogenous zones were causing an instinctive reaction. She didn’t desire that rat, that criminal. But that didn’t stop the shame... or the tears that once more began to slide down her cheeks.

The way she stood there, the hair in her arms covering her chest, her eyes cast downward, was exquisite. Gadget sniffed back some new tears, causing her body to shudder. She looked so innocent, so coy. “So pretty,” he commented.

Gadget fought back the urge to offer a ‘thank you’ in return, he didn’t deserve such respect for what he was doing to her. But then she thought about what her father would think of her. What if this rat really was insecure and he was offering a genuine compliment. “Thank you,” she forced herself to say. “I can’t believe I just did that!” Gadget thought angrily to herself. “Just as well,” she began to reason, “No one likes to be snubbed, and I don’t want to provoke him.”

“You can put your hair back,” the rat commanded. He loved the effect of her breasts suddenly being exposed as she tossed her hair back around, as if she were stripping for his amusement a second time. “Enough playing,” he thought as he once more strode towards her. The mouse’s trembling had eased some, so he retrieved the screwdriver from the workbench as he approached, just in case.

-to be continued...
                        KS

Comment

I feel where are nearing the juicy bits

Great story so far, I'm greatly anticipating what is to come.

Comment

Gadget Caught Alone
                            -continued

With her eyes lowered, Gadget soon found herself looking down at the rat’s throbbing erection. She initially looked away, but swallowed hard as she returned her gaze to it. Sniffing back more tears, she caught the scent of his masculine musk.

“On your knees, bitch,” he ordered.

“Bitch.” The word cut into her. The thought that had begun to germinate in her mind that he might be easy on her suffered a serious blow with that verbal assessment. She was just a bitch... his bitch. Gadget obediently knelt in front of her captor. Her face was now level with his cock, so she lowered her eyes once more. She had an idea what was to come next.

“Open that pretty mouth of yours,” he demanded.

Gadget’s snout wrinkled in disgust as she forced herself to obey, she didn’t want that thing in her mouth... that throbbing, dripping thing. As she stared ahead into his stomach blankly, she caught the movement of one of his arms as it moved behind her head. When he gripped his sex with his other paw she expected the one behind her to push her head forward, but that’s not what she felt. Gadget’s hair was slightly disturbed by something smaller than a rat’s paw, but she couldn’t quite wrap her mind around what it could be. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the point of the screwdriver poke roughly into the back of her neck.

“You bite and it’ll be the last thing you ever do,” the rat explained, “Then you and that little bitch in the corner will be dead, understand?”

He had never referred to Bink with such callus disregard before and it made Gadget’s blood run cold. “Understood,” she answered quietly, “I’ll... I’ll be a good girl.”

The rat used one paw to aim his aching prick at Gadget’s open mouth as he stepped up to her while the other kept her from pulling her head back. Her mind was in a state of near panic. She knew she had to accept him in her mouth but she didn’t want any part of something so disgusting, she didn’t want that oozing thing in her mouth, she didn’t- “AH-Ohmph!” Gadget’s eyes clenched shut as she felt his large cock barrel into her mouth. His semen was smeared along the length of her tongue as he pushed his way back towards her throat. The mere knowledge of what he was doing to her was almost enough to make her wretch, but the feel of that hot fleshy pole with its thick salty mucous actually inside her mouth... all over her tongue. “MMM-NG-CK!” she protested around his intruding organ.

For his sake, the rat was in heaven as he penetrated Gadget’s hot mouth. It was a snug fit, leaving her little choice but to close her soft lips around his shaft. “Mmmm!” he moaned in delight as continued to push deep into her short muzzle. The disgust was obvious in her expression. “Yeah,” he sneered, “Suck that tasty cock.”

“Hh-ng!” Gadget involuntarily sobbed, tears cascading down her cheeks, “Nnng!” She had no idea how the vibrations of her crying only heightened his pleasure.

The rat pulled his hips back, withdrawing a little, then pushed back in with an exultant sigh. “That feels so good,” he groaned as he began to slowly pump her mouth. He reached back to set the screwdriver on the workbench so he could hold her with both paws. “Yeah,” he sighed as he gripped her head.

Gadget snorted back tears as her mouth was repeatedly filled with the rat’s hard sex. The heady aroma of it only added to the taste. “Nn,” she whined softly, “Nn *snort* hn.” She stared into the rat’s abdomen, any details hopelessly blurred by her tears.

He had to feel his fingers in that gorgeous hair. The rat yanked off her goggles and tossed them aside. “Ohh!” he groaned, weaving his fingers through her golden locks... grabbing them. “Nng, yeah!” He began yanking her head back and forth as he thrust into her.

“Oh no,” Gadget lamented silently, “He’s losing himself in the pleasure.” She knew it was going to get worse. It already was. The tip of his cock drove deeper, poking further towards the back of her throat.

He yanked her hair down to get her head tilted back. “Get ready, bitch,” he breathed, “It’s going in your throat!”

“Hnn!” she whined pleadingly, looking up to his face.

“Yeah, look at me,” he nearly hissed, “Look at me while I fuck your throat!” With that, he jammed himself hard into her.

“NNNGK-CK!” Gadget croaked as her throat was violated. She tried desperately to control her gag reflex, hoping to limit her ordeal. The rat started thrusting into her repeatedly. “GCK-SLP! GNCK-SLP!” she emitted as he plowed into her face, his heavy balls bouncing against her chin with each thruat.

“Take it, slut!” the rat ordered as he fucked Gadget’s face. He stared into her beautiful blue eyes as he continued forcing his full length into her throat. He couldn’t hold out much longer. “You’d better swallow, bitch!” he growled at her, “You’re gonna swallow every drop of my hot cum!”

Gadget gazed pitiably into his eyes... or more precisely, gazed in the direction of the blurs that she assumed were his eyes. She hoped some part of him was thinking about the discomfort he was forcing her to endure. Part of him was, but it was the part that enjoyed it. Yanking her head back and forth as she gagged painfully on his large rat cock.

“You’re such a good little cocksucker!” he groaned through his clenched teeth. “You probably suck off those chipmunks every night, don’t you?!” the rat spat at her, “Go to bed with a stomach full of ‘munk cum?! Yeah!”

Is that what he actually thought of her?! It was bad enough that he was raping her mouth- her throat- but he was raping her ears with his degenerate views of her private life.

“NNNG! YEAH!” he growled in feral delight as he felt his balls tighten. The rat pulled Gadget’s head into his crotch as hard as he could as he came. “OUHHH!!” he howled as his hot seed spewed into her throat.

Gadget’s eyes bulged in shock as she felt the rat’s hot, thick cream explode out of his pulsing organ into her throat. The first powerful jet went so deep into her that she swallowed reflexively but it was so quickly followed by another that it backed up into her mouth... and even into her nose. “G-BL-SKNK!” The rat smiled drunkenly as he watched some of his cum shooting out of Gadget’s cute pink nose. She forced herself to swallow the rest as quickly as she could as she remembered his order, but there was so much. The rat loosened his hold on Gadget’s hair and pulled his cock back as his orgasm subsided. She felt the last few spurts ooze directly onto her tongue. She fought the urge to vomit as it fully dawned on her what she had done... what the thick cream was that was sliding along her tongue.

“Swallow it all, baby,” the rat cooed as he caressed her hair. When he saw her wince his features hardened. “Do it!” he demanded. Gadget quickly forced it down her throat, then heaved a little in an involuntary effort to expel the fluid from her body. “Good girl,” the rat commended as he pulled his softening prick from her mouth.

Gadget immediately lifted a paw and snorted the cum out of her nose into her palm, then something entered her mind. She looked up at the rat, her incredulous expression more than enough to convey her question. His sickening smile was more than enough to answer it. When she hesitated, silently pleading for him to relent, his smile vanished. Gadget quickly raised her paw to her mouth and slurped up the cum. She stalled briefly before downing the vile goo. “MM!” she groaned as she fought back another attempt by her body to rid itself of the rat’s sexual fluid.

“That was great!” he told her as he leaned back against the workbench, shaking loose some of Gadget’s hairs from his paws.

“Is that all?” Gadget croaked, vainly hoping her ordeal was over.

The rat merely chuckled to himself as he eyed to poor little mousie kneeling at his feet.

Now too troubled by what was next to be revolted by the act, Gadget began to lick clean the residual cum from around her muzzle.

-to be continued...
                            KS

Comment

Good stuff and so quickly after the prevoius post

Comment

Working...
                              X