Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

So far it's an interesting and very cute story. Starting somewhat in media res worked fine because you explained the back story to this alternate universe as it went along. The encounter with Mertle was funny and probably the best way to shut the girl up. Then meeting Di… er, that Mason fellow from California was an exciting little scene, from the decision to follow her to all that happened afterwards. I loved how he wavered between wanting to help her if she was being forced into the sex trade yet couldn't resist her charms once they were safely in private. Nice descriptive scene, though if he'd been a real gentleman he'd have cleaned her "lollipop holder" for her.

Explaining how she got some level of control over Nani was intriguing and very, very sneaky. She and Stitch must have perfected their techniques if they could get her to come hard despite the sleeping pills and without waking her. While it was sexy to see Lilo exerting her will over her sister, Nani turning the tables on her with perfect logic in order to regain some control in the household. It should be an interesting battle of the wills, especially as Lilo gets more and more curious about Cobra's assets.

I look forward to seeing what's next. Thanks.

Ah, Fairy Slayer. Your wise and insightful comments are always highly antcipated with each new upload. I just hope that you find this next chapter just as enjoyable. I must admit though, as fun as it was to write this one, I think the third installment is my favourite so far (that, and chapter 6). And I'll throw that out there just to tease everyone a little bit.

Okay, so the events in this chapter is pretty much what inspired the whole idea behind Wild Cherry. It started off with a chat about Lilo's new look and attitude, then the idea for this quickly followed. The idea for chapter 1 was concieved sometime later. This isn't the first story series that I've done that was thought up out of order to the finished project, but I always find it enjoyable to try and work all the ideas into an order that's both easy to type and follow.

This chapter is also quite different to what I had originally typed, mostly with the begining though. I found myself unintentionally repeating some scenes in later chapters, so parts of this chapter went through a re-write so I could flesh out those scenes in more detail later on down the line.

As always, thoughts and comments are greatly appriciated. Enjoy!

Story Tags: M+/F, M/Solo, F/F, Exhibtionism, Gangbang, Messy, Double Penetration, Triple Penetration (I think that's all of them)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lennox; 10-04-2016, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lennox View Post
      Enjoy!
      Wow – chapter 2 was pretty intense, plus somewhat deeper than I expected. Yet it was still easy to follow along and even get lost in at times. It picks up nicely where chapter one left off, and it was fun to see the continuation and even expansion of Lilo's "penance," even if part of it was for her own benefit in the end. Even though I'm not familiar with the series it was easy enough to figure out who Victoria after a paragraph or so; I didn't figure out slick was an alien/experiment until he stood on the bed later, but that didn't detract from the story at all. Most of your audience will be familiar with more of the franchise than I, so it's not an issue to worry about.

Victoria and Slick's surprise for the budding nymphomaniac was quite wonderful. It was interesting to see another child who, despite some reluctance about Lilo's new lifestyle, was willing to set up a perfect way to indulge fantasies that Lilo didn't even know she had yet. You made it clear that Victoria was into sex with the two, though clearly more cautious about things, and she has great vision.

Lilo's resoluteness was well-expressed and she explained herself clearly, though perhaps a sentence or two sounded a bit more formal/polished than I'd expect in dialogue. (I was listening to it outside but should have taken a note…) The part about how she loved to be watched (and how she found out) was lovely too, and it dovetailed nicely with her being "a piece of artwork at an exhibition" in the hotel room. Then as the gangbang commenced and she found herself completely out of control her moment of panic felt quite natural, almost necessary, as she had to make the choice about her new way of life and, more importantly, exactly what she wanted it to be.

She chose well.

The sex scenes were all terrific too, especially with the extra point-of-(no-)view element of Lilo being unable to see any of her "buyers" or even know how many there were. Every change, nearly every interaction caught her by surprise at the last moment, and it was great how eagerly and enthusiastically she complied. Considering the conditions of the gangbang I actually did worry that it may run on a very long time, but I think you kept each interaction and grouping to a good, enjoyable length. The scenes were well-balanced against one-another and you picked the perfect time to jump ahead a little, plus you expertly used the opportunity to give a little more insight into Lilo's wonderings and feelings about the whole affair. (When it comes to sex scenes, "Yada yada yada…" just won't do. )

Anyway, tl;dr I suppose, it was a fun and gripping chapter that explained a few more things, moved the story along, and had some awesome sex scenes – all put together very nicely. Thanks.

And thank you for your kind comment on my comments. They're the lest I can do.

Comment

Chapter 3 was originally going to go up a couple of days ago. But due to deciding on last minute edits and AFF temporarily removing the first two chapters for "improper tag use," I felt I should wait until I was sure I was happy with the finished product. And believe me, I am. I was able to add a whole extra page and tweak the ending a little on this sweet little tale. If you were looking forward to some lesbian Lilo action, then this is the story for you!

Story tags: F/F, F/Solo, Kissing, Fingering, Fisting, Tribadism, Rimming, Oral, Shower
        Attached Files

Comment

If you were looking forward to some lesbian Lilo action, then this is the story for you!
          Chapter three was a little odd because despite being in the shower for most of it, the girls kept getting dirtier and dirtier. Nicely done. I was further impressed by how the girls' sexy fun in the bathroom turned into real lovemaking in the end, especially with the "relationship status" change. It all flowed out nicely from their activities, especially as Lilo was so determined to give Victoria every last bit of pleasure the redhead wanted even though Lilo herself was exhausted. It really felt like Lilo needed Victoria's touch, her love, to really be at peace with herself for her unusual lifestyle choice; accepting the title of "girlfriend" (even with modifiers) is a nice bit of growth for her.

Now I just wonder if I should feel bad for Stitch because the girls won't be very responsive, or is he actually lucky since they won't try to stop him from doing anything he wants to them in their exhausted state?

Thanks.

Comment

Poor Stitch, poor alien creature, every girl only treats him like a thing, like some sort of double-ended vibrator with heating/cum features...

Comment

Hey everyone. I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've got. You see, I've got so many stories ready to go that I just can't decide which one I shoul upload next. Originally this post was going to contain a tale involving Sherri & Terri, but due to some last minute changes, that's not going to happen. Now I could sit here, stroking my beard, and coming up with some way to decide what's next.... or I could ask and see what you guys actually want. Your choices are:

- Wild Cherry: Chapter 4
              - Simpsons
              - Futurama
              - Family Guy (a sequel to a story I posted back on WWOEC, which I will also post)
              - Powepuff Girls (based on pictures done by Xierra099)

I'll check back in a day or so and upload with the majority vote.

Comment

or I could ask and see what you guys actually want.
                This is like asking if we want perfect health, eternal youth, infinite wealth, or the unconditional burning love of every person we find attractive. Though I'll have to choose "Wild Cherry" chapter four, since I'm always afraid I'll forget too much about what's been happening in a story when there's a long break. (I guess that means I'd also have to pick the health or youth to fix my memory. )

Comment

Yeah. What FairySlayer said. Wild Cherry 4 please.

Comment

I should also point out that all future installments of Wild Cherry are pretty much stand-alone chapters. Unlike 1, 2 and 3, they don't really have any continuity between them. Lilo has had her gangbang (the original idea behind the story), and the rest is just perverted filler. Lay-of-the-week, if you will.

So with that said, you can change your minds if you want.

Comment

The mention of a Family Guy continuation sounds interesting.
                      However, a rare Futurama story overrides that even more so. Especially, if there's a chance of Grandma Mildred, or Dr 'Good-N-Sexy' Cahill.
                      Last edited by white80; 10-01-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

My vote for powerpuff girls
                        Check out my stories
                        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                          Though I'll have to choose "Wild Cherry" chapter four, since I'm always afraid I'll forget too much about what's been happening in a story when there's a long break.
                          Originally posted by WonkoTheSane View Post
                          Yeah. What FairySlayer said. Wild Cherry 4 please.
                          New Wild Cherry it is!

I know I've already started uploading, but I've decided to change the format of Wild Cherry a little bit. As I mentioned before, all future chapters are pretty much self-contained stories. Each installment is it's own story and will have little or no reference to any previous chapters (unless noted in 'part' form). The first three stories (formerly known as 'chapters,' now known as 'parts') were the original basis for Wild Cherry. Since I've got more ideas that don't really have anything to do with the gangbang, I've decided to refer to all future uploads as 'episodes.' I think of it like this: if you've never watched The Simpsons before, you can just start anywhere, or watch them in any order. You don't have to start at the very first episode. If you miss one, it doesn't matter. That's kinda what I'm going for here.

So my table of contents and all attachments have been updated to accommodate these new changes. I apologize if this is inconvenient to anyone, but it's what I'm going to go with and it's better I do it now than change it after four or five (aforementioned) chapters. Under this new format, I have two more episodes to publish, and ideas for a further two more, taking it up to a total of five episodes. Should I decide to continue on after that, the episode format makes it easier to do so.

As always, thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

Story Tags: F/F, M/F, M/F/F, Incest, Rimming, Anal
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Lennox; 11-20-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
                            My vote for powerpuff girls
                            Well then, I've got two stories for you today. These short tales are based off two different pictures drawn by the incredibly talented Xierra099. I've done a story based of some of her work before, and there'll be more on the way soon.

As always, thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

Story Tags
                            Lucky Red: M/F/F
                            Lucky Pink: M/M/F Double Penetration
                            Attached Files

Comment

New Wild Cherry it is!
                              It was wonderful to see that Lilo cared enough to put the time in and help Nani after her issues with David being a pain in the ass. Lilo's expertise was quite nicely on display, a few times, and it was cute that she got extra enjoyment because she hadn't thought to do butt stuff to Nani during her "sleep teaching" sessions before. David was an interesting case but consistent: losing self control when he was horny both the night before and with Lilo there, and then being so contrite and concerned about it afterwards. It was nice to see Nani putting her foot down again, for his sake, even after encouraging him with Lilo. I have a feeling that she did that apparent 180° to make sure she can keep control of her boyfriend than any jealousy towards Lilo for wanting him too. However, with Lilo realizing that she likes to be dominated sexually perhaps she'll realize there's some pleasure in being controlled in other ways… given the proper rewards, of course.

Anyway, thanks for another fun chapter with more than a few sexy, juicy scenes.

Well then, I've got two stories for you today. These short tales are based off two different pictures drawn by the incredibly talented Xierra099.
                              These tales were a great tribute to and very stimulating extension of Xierra099's pictures. The playful sexuality was great, especially with them having a chance to be extra-naughty by their respective cheating. The boys came out the big winners and the girls had a great time too, though Blossom is in the perfect position to have some mean fun with Brick and her sisters after catching them in the act. If she does take some kind of payback though she'd better really hope that the other two boys don't spill the beans on her.

Thanks for sharing the delightful fun. I look forward to seeing what you release next.

Comment

Nostalgic November!

Yeah, I know it doesn't roll off the tongue like some other witty names or phrases for months, but I'm sticking with it,

When I moved over here from the ruins of WWOEC, I had already decided to resurrect my library and all of the stories that were once therein. This is something that, for multiple reasons, I just never did. So I've decided to dedicate the month of November to re-uploading some of my old stuff. Now I'm not going to be able to post everything, excluding my Unscripted series I have almost 200 chapters that are waiting to go. Instead, I'm just going to aim for one a day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep that schedule, so no promises. Each story I choose to upload has been randomly selected from my list, thanks to the Online Random Picker. Each story shall be edited with extra stuff being added and mistakes corrected (sorry about those). And if anyone else has a suggestion of a favourite they'd like to see uploaded, let me know and I'll put it on the list.

Now, in my little corner of the world, it is November 1st. But I know that in other parts, it's October 31st, Halloween. So I think that makes this first Simpsons story quite appropriate.

Story Tags: M/F, F/Tentacles, Supernatural creatures, Excessive Cum
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X