Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff! Definitely worth waiting for, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

Comment

Lennox, I'm enjoying it! Take your time. Never knew Lisa had such a delightfully perverted mind!

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
        Lennox, I'm enjoying it! Take your time.
        I'm glad you're liking it, but sadly it seems that I will have to take my time. While I could upload the fourth chapter now, I've decided to add an extra couple of scenes to it. This, combined with a couple of social enganements will mean a delay of a day or two. A few months ago it was pointed out to me that I have a golden oppertunity to put Jessica through something that I haven't really explored with her yet, at least not like this. So I'm going to take this chance and include it. It might take an extra couple of pages and days, but I think it'll be worth it.
        Last edited by Lennox; 06-26-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Like I said before, a little extra length never bothered me! Looking forward to see what's (now) in store for Ms. Lovejoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lennox View Post
            Here's chapter 3
            It's such a hard choice: Jessica can't do what she's told, but on the other hand Lisa's promise as to what would happen if she did is too tempting for the angelic little devil girl. Greta caught on quick when it came to making the torture even worse for the raven-haired girl. You definitely left me wanting more.

Also, terrific reveal on Nelson – another juicy piece of fruit for your sinfully delicious basket of sexual delights. Even better, a sense of relief that it was revealed was a sweet, humanizing touch for the maturing boy. Nice statement he made on the altar too. Milhouse's bit of aggression towards Lisa up there was fun as well, but Bart helping Lisa "make her declaration" was utterly wonderful, especially as he made sure to rub it in extra good for Jessica.

BTW, there were a few more typos and homophones than usual in this chapter, IIRC, and names were (apparently) switched in a place or two. (I'll admit, I was almost tripped up by Colin's reply to Allison's loudspeaker announcement, but my bad for multitasking.) Nothing that couldn't be figured out in a second or two.

Comment

Well I hate to say it, but the delay was for naught. As I was typing in the extra scene, I felt that it just it just didn't seem to fit properly. It felt more like a tacky add-on than an extra couple of paragraphs and I couldn't seem to get the story to 'flow' into it, if you catch my meaning.

But I digress. Here it finally is. Chapter 4.

I would also like to point out that the events in this chapter I have had planned since Halloween last year. The end of my Halloween Camp Out series, Lisa's punishment for Jessica, it all has been leading up to this chapter.

One more to go!

Story Tags: M/F, F/F, F/solo, Female urination, Bestiality, Clit-play
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lennox; 06-29-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

WOW! The buildup to the finale is great! GREAT WORK, LENNOX!

Comment

Here it finally is. Chapter 4.
                  So, omitting the answer to the dress & shoes question, eh? A surprise for another time, perhaps?

Anyway, not much to say because though it was well done there was a lot of bodily-fluid stuff that didn't entertain me in an arousing sense, but it certainly got the point across about Jessica's desire to desecrate all the symbols of her father, perhaps herself included. The fact that the other children will go along with some of the more extreme stuff is a big win for her and for the story. Character development rules the day.

One thing: How did Jessica not know it was SLH if she'd already removed the blindfold? Is the basement door behind the altar? I'm guessing you meant to have the blindfold put back on, or at least say that SLH ran up from behind and got busy before she heard and turned to look.

As for the extra bit, better to give it a shot and realize it doesn't work than to kick yourself for all eternity afterwards. Unless you're into that sort of punishment thing. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                    So, omitting the answer to the dress & shoes question, eh? A surprise for another time, perhaps?
                    No, it was covered in a previous Game Night Story. 1, I think

Anyway, not much to say because though it was well done there was a lot of bodily-fluid stuff that didn't entertain me in an arousing sense, but it certainly got the point across about Jessica's desire to desecrate all the symbols of her father, perhaps herself included. The fact that the other children will go along with some of the more extreme stuff is a big win for her and for the story. Character development rules the day.
                    I did worry about that. It is impossible to please everyone with a story. There is always going to be something that someone would prefer in a tale, but someone else wouldn't be keen. I understand stuff like that isn't everyone's cup of tea. But I suppose that's why I include story tags.

One thing: How did Jessica not know it was SLH if she'd already removed the blindfold? Is the basement door behind the altar? I'm guessing you meant to have the blindfold put back on, or at least say that SLH ran up from behind and got busy before she heard and turned to look.
                    When writing it, I guess I just invisioned Jessica facing the opposite direction to the basement door. Seeing as it's Lisa's plan, she would put Jessica in place to keep it a surprise until the last moment. Sorry, I guess I should have elaborated on that.

And here we go. The final chapter! What was originally going to be just three chapters had rapidly evolved with the inclusion of new people, ideas and guest editors. A massive Thank You to everyone who helped me out with this story. Whether you contributed your thoughts, spent time with proof-reading, or just kept me company on Skype as I worked. Thank you so very much. I don't think this story would have been half as good (or long) without your contributions. In the end, this story is for you. I'm sorry it took seven months to get it finished and uploaded. I hope the wait was worth it!

Story Tags: M/F, F/F, F/solo, Toys, Orgy,
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Lennox; 06-30-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Lennox, love the ending! It was a dream-or was it? Love that twist on the old chestnut about how to pronounce the name of the capital of Kentucky! Well done and thank you!

Comment

All right, finally got a chance to read through the last two chapters.
                        Good stuff! Jessica's 'reward' was very satisfying, and I really like the dynamic you've got with her, Lisa, and Allison (I actually like her interaction with all the girls, but theirs in particular). A bit disappointed we didn't get to see that extra scene after all, but I understand completely-gotta cut the stuff that doesn't work (though, I admit a little more 'group' activity would've been nice to see-I feel like Nelson and Colin didn't get a whole lot of play this go 'round).
                        The epilogue dream was pretty good too; solid metaphor going on with the test vis-a-vis Janey's feelings regarding her experience (or lack thereof). Not sure if it's refreshing or worrisome to have a character who ISN"T into the fun and games, so if this continues, I'd be interested to see where it goes.
                        Anyway, good read, looking forward to your next stories.

Comment

And here we go. The final chapter!
                          Great test questions, though it's sad that I actually knew some of the esoteric ones without having to use a 'pedia. Also, nice job on Ralph's interjections, plus about what we'd expect for his immediate ejaculation.

In any case, that's one dream where I wouldn't mind being naked in school. Nope, not one bit. The surrealism eased in very nicely and then the sexiness was quite delicious; Janey's anxiety heightened the sexiness even more.

As for whether this is an after-effect of the party and she's passing it off as a dream, or if Jessica offered her another one of her special pharmaceuticals so that she could forget the whole night, it's just fun to imagine it either way. Well played in any case. Thanks for such fun and sexy tales all tied together in a neat package.

Comment

Good to see you have a story index again.
                            I'd love to see all your original stories from WWOEC back on this site. I'm missing that Lisa bondage story you did when the site died.

Comment

So I'm sure some of you have noticed that I've been fairly inactive lately, due to reasons, but I'm sure you've also noticed the shiny new tables I've put up in the first post. There was a lot of trial and error on a few different ways to impliemnt them before I realised that there is a table button in the advanced editor. This made them so much easier to organise, even more so than what we had at WWOEC, although it still feels just as time consuming.

Anyway, here's my new story. It's my the start of my first series away from WWOEC (I'm calling it my first, seeing as I started Game Night when WWOEC was still a thing). Unlike a lot of my other Lilo & Stitch series', this one does not contain Ani, Lilo's daughter from the future. It's its own story, seperate from the others (which I'll get around to uploading one day). This is also a story series that won't focus too much on the relationship between the two titular characters, but more on Lilo's relationships with others. There's also a subtle nod to another cartoon series. I expect at least one of you to notice it

SX created a kick-ass cover pic for this story too. To view it, you're going to have to take yourself over to my Pixiv and/or Inkbunny page

Your thoughts and comments are greatly appriciated. Enjoy!

Story Tags: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, Incest, Double Penetration, Excessive cum, Bestiality, Public
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Lennox; 09-03-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Anyway, here's my new story.
                                So far it's an interesting and very cute story. Starting somewhat in media res worked fine because you explained the back story to this alternate universe as it went along. The encounter with Mertle was funny and probably the best way to shut the girl up. Then meeting Di… er, that Mason fellow from California was an exciting little scene, from the decision to follow her to all that happened afterwards. I loved how he wavered between wanting to help her if she was being forced into the sex trade yet couldn't resist her charms once they were safely in private. Nice descriptive scene, though if he'd been a real gentleman he'd have cleaned her "lollipop holder" for her.

Explaining how she got some level of control over Nani was intriguing and very, very sneaky. She and Stitch must have perfected their techniques if they could get her to come hard despite the sleeping pills and without waking her. While it was sexy to see Lilo exerting her will over her sister, Nani turning the tables on her with perfect logic in order to regain some control in the household. It should be an interesting battle of the wills, especially as Lilo gets more and more curious about Cobra's assets.

I look forward to seeing what's next. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X