Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lennox View Post
    This was a collection of ideas suggested by five different people and voted for on WWOEC. I was just the one to put it all together. But having said that, I do still consider this my first Gravity Falls story.
    Ah, I didn't recognize the title but that's because it didn't have one before, but I do remember this fun little tale of the magical waters and all of the incestuous fun it brought about. How lucky for Dipper that Wendy would even talk about the place, giving him an opportunity to find it even though she knew he'd end up using its powers on her (or perhaps that's exactly why she did it). It's a fun romp with some good show-like magic happening to make it fun. You did a really nice job on the descriptions throughout, from the feelings to the feeling-up. Thanks.

This story is probably the one I had to rewrite the most after it was uploaded. Once I reached chapter 2
    This one was quite creepy but some good exhibitionist fun. But now I'm super curious to find out who did it to her and why (other than just having a hot sexy young woman to control at a whim ).

This next story is based off Homer's dream in the season 12 episode Tennis the Menace
    Yikes! That's a fun and pretty hot extension of the idea with Homer being replaced by Bart. Nice sexy descriptions and hot action, plus the bits leading up to his dream were hilarious – very much in the show's style. Awesome work.

It's going to take a while for me to catch up, and I'll probably skip a few stories (if the descriptions are things I don't typically go for) so that I don't fall even more behind with art comments. Still, it's awesome to have so much goodness coming back online. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
      It's going to take a while for me to catch up, and I'll probably skip a few stories (if the descriptions are things I don't typically go for).
      I can understand that. It's a lot quicker to take in a picture than it is to read through a story, and get that some of the stuff I post isn't everyone's 'cup of tea' (as the saying goes), like this story:

The Red One chronicles Experiment Six-Two-Six's escape from the Galactic Alliance at the start of the first Lilo & Stitch movie. Traveling several billion light years all by yourself would no doubt lead to some... self exploration.

Story Tags: M/solo, Autofellatio, Messy, Excessive Cum
      Attached Files

Comment

This next story was one I wrote for a WWOEC writers challenge in... 2013? I think it was 2013. I remember it was delayed because I was overseas at the time and everyone had to wait for me... but then after five or six weeks it just stopped.

Anyway, futa Buttercup.

Story Tags: F/Futa, Futa/Solo, Autofellatio, Excessive Cum
        Attached Files

Comment

This is going to be another one of those stories that isn't for everyone. But it came up on my list, so I figured, what the hell.

Story Tags: M/M, Anal, Watersports, Rimming
          Attached Files

Comment

Got it already! It is different but it is still good. I'm so happy I kept stuff posted on WWOEC. Thanks, Lennox.

Comment

This story was the first time I delved into the PPG and decided to square them off against their parallel universe counterparts;
              This was a fun opener, especially with the Powerpunk Girls being so horny all the time. Their plan seems to be off to a great start, and the scenes of them passing the time until their next night out was fantastic. You're portraying their sluttier aspects quite nicely and their distinct personalities come across well. The cops being so quick to just assume it was the PpG (even though they can't find the RrB) seems very much in line with the actual show, though the extra bits about how nervous the officers were made for some nice realism on the good girls' end to balance the realness of the bad girls' escapades. I'm really intrigued as to who Brute's precisely-chosen target is going to turn out to be.

Today's story is the unofficial sequel to The Knot in the Fence. This particular story is based off one of Bonnie's missions in the Quest for Stuff mobile app
              It was nice to see Bonnie taking care of business herself when she didn't have anyone to play with, but Brian turning up at exactly the right moment to tease out her release and add to it was a great touch. Wonderful use of the tub, both the jets and after the dog came in. It was also quite satisfying for Bonnie to take Brian's knot this time, adding a thrill at the risk of being spotted while waiting to separate. Sweet sexy work.

Comment

Hey all.

So I've been a little slack with stories. I do have an excuse, but that would only really cover a few days. Due to some issues with work, I just wasn't feeling like editing and uploading. I'll admit that laziness was also a minor factor. But now that I'm here again, I've decided not to upload six stories at once, I'm just going to keep going with one a day... at least that's the plan anyway.

This story takes place after the events of the season 7 Family Guy episode; Love, Blackually

Story Tags: M/M/F, Rape, Anal, Light Bondage, Bestiality, Interracial, Double Penetration, Pegging (brief)
                Attached Files

Comment

Today, it's the second chapter of Incestual Paradox, featuring Lilo's daughter from the future. It must be awkward seeing your own child masturbate to her father...

Story Tags: M/F/F, Incest, Bestiality
                  Attached Files

Comment

I did enjoy The Incredibles, I don't think it needs a sequel, and I'm not entirely sure where the idea came up for this short story in the first place.

Story Tags: F/F, Incest, Insertion
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've decided that I should finish off the month by uploading the remaining chapters of any series that I've started... but I will mix them up a little bit to get a bit of variety.

Today, it's the second installment of the visitor in Amy's head. And if anyone was wondering about continuity, this series is set prior to the start of season 7.

Story Tags: M/F, Body Control, Oral, Toys
                      Attached Files

Comment

5 days left of the month (for me) and here I am continuing the trend of following chapters. A trend that will continue until I run out either sequels or November.

And I also hear that it's Thanksgiving as well. It isn't celebrated in my corner of the world, but Happy Thanksgiving to all (that is what they say, right?).

Story Tags: M/F/F, F/F, Incest, Bestiality
                        Attached Files

Comment

Taking a break today from one Lilo & Stitch story... to post another one.

This is another story that I wrote for the aforementioned Writers Challenge back on WWOEC. This one explores an interesting premise of Lilo finally getting get at Myrtle and her friends for all the harassment she's had to put up with from them.

The story can be read by clicking on either of the links below.

Story Tags: M/F, F/F, Excessive Cum, Rimming
                          Story Links: Pixiv | AFF.org
                          Last edited by Lennox; 09-12-2019, 12:06 AM.

Comment

This story needed a bit of work before I uploaded it. But I must confess that a lot of time was wasted while browsing the Infosphere.

But here it is, the third chapter of Driving Miss Wong. Just a heads up, this one may be considered a little more extreme than some of my other stories.

Story Tags: M/F, M/M/F, Outdoor Nudity, Bestiality, Watersports, Excessive Cum, Messy
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Lennox; 11-26-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Have you ever thought of doing commissions? Just wondering is all. You write such fantastic stuff, and there is a story or two I would love to see you write.

Comment

Originally posted by DemifiendX View Post
                                Have you ever thought of doing commissions? Just wondering is all. You write such fantastic stuff, and there is a story or two I would love to see you write.

I used to take commissions a few years ago, but not many people were interested so I just stopped offering them. But if you have ideas, send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Comment

Working...
                                X