Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina's first portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarina's first portfolio

I'm... blank. Or overwhelmed, either of the two.

I can draw Sari pretty fast but when it comes to what she'll be doing I'm both stumped and have way too many ideas to sort out.

So, what do all you fans want? (besides "My fursona/character I created/fave toon + Sari", sorry : P)

I'm looking for costume/cosplay ideas, pose ideas, types of toys, situation suggestions... anythign that helps me not have to think too hard and end up fussing over the small stuff.

So, please suggest away... I won't be able to use everyone's ideas but all ideas are appreciated and welcome. : )
    ~V.Kyrie (:*
    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Seventeen layer petticoat!
    "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

Originally posted by MissMab View Post
      Seventeen layer petticoat!
      My lady, I take your challenege! : P

ps: I might be off by a few layers but I'll definitely try!

Comment

I'm seriously wondering what Sari would look like in a professional, business-type outfit. Like...

a Pantsuit!

This is in addition to the requisite bikini pic. But I'm totally curious as to what Sari would look all professional-like.

-Seth

Comment

Sexy sexy revealing ankles! *laughs*

I wish I could be of actual help...but honestly I fully realize I am so far from the target demographic that it isn't funny. :/
          "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

*SNORT*BWAHAHAHA! XD

Some good ideas so far, they'll likely happen...: )

Did I mention this is an adult portfolio?: P
            I did plan on havingt he pics range from Pg-Onwards though.

Comment

Two words... Raven cosplay XD
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I'd love to see Sari in a jogging suit praticing for Track and have a "Wardrobe Malfunction"

Maybe a sexy lying on a raft in a pool naked tail floating happily in the water with requisite sunglasses.

and finally Sari just AFTER a dvd finished shooting

Yes yes.. evil.. but yeah on paper.
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hmm, now how to come up with a good idea without showing that I'm too perverted.

Mmmm... Chicken, Erh I mean! Raven arhhh(*drool* *slobber*)

I'd like to se her in the Supergirl outfit from Justice League Unlimeted.
                  Or maybe som wet dream about the sopressata topped lasagne, some kind of wierd Alice in Wonderland take..... If Jo practically was having wet dreams about it when she was away, I'll bet that Sari deffinetly must've had some to

Also there's this wierd passion for strangely colored leg-warmes, gloves and aerobic-outfits in the back of my mind... If that sparkle any ideas.

Well it is not much or specific, but it's on top opf my mind for the moment.
                  But I'll give it some more thinking, and hopefully return with something kinky.

Comment

Cheerleader... handstand... nothing underneath.

Or, something I did once...

Cheerleader... rearview... lifted tail 'accidentally' revealing nothing underneath.
                    KS

Comment

I think there needs to be a piece with breast play. A closeup with Sari doing breast play (fondling, tweaking, what have you) is a hot image to me, heh heh! And I think a very valuable addition to a portfolio.

-Seth

Comment

I also like Cheetahs spandex top and shorts idea, booyah!
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Did you see the movie "Borat" with Ali G.? Do you remember that green swimmsuit? I`m shure it will look much better on Sari! (but please not that ugly green!)

Comment

I would actually be curious to see what Sari looked like as the "Nymphalien"

Comment

Well, if you want pose ideas, I rendered a bunch of 3D poses.
                              I also inlcluded the hentai images they were based on.

http://depositfiles.com/files/vebls22xa

Comment

Working...
                              X