Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina's first portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a dream the other night that included being tied up, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry. not sure of the exact pose since it was a dream...but it was kind of fun until i woke up >.>

Comment

I have two I wanna suggest...one with Sari dressed up as a pirate with a tube top, long pants, a cutlass, an eye patch over one eye, a fake parrot (or real) on one shoulder while she wears a big pirates hat, possibly with a feather, and on her feet boots. One leg raised up on a canon with with her one arm (holding her cutlass) in the air in trimph, a whole bunch of gold behind her, possably some sex toys laying amongst the gold.

The second one has Sari dressed up as a roman gladiator, complete with helmet and shield. Her armor is not...traditonal, as it has her breast, rump, and yum yum bits exposed. Also, instead of a sword she weilds a willy in one hand, fighting either another oppenent dressed similar to her, or a female (or possably male) lion. o.o

Ooooo...or maybe vampiress Sari....

Comment

I second that roman gladiator idea

Maybe Sari as a nurse (too cliché maybe)...
        or as a beach-volleyball player jumping for for the ball, maybe (again) revealing some private assets... tennis outfit maybe... hmmm.

Comment

Sari, down and dirty in the mud nude. yes.

Also maybe something to do with that chair from Burn After Reading. You know the one I mean.

Comment

Sari... with shrunken clothes fresh from the laundry. XD
            Or perhaps that scene refrenced from the comic.. The one that broke the bed

Comment

How about doing LARP? chicks in chain mail? evil wizard Shazam and his rod of power? I could go on all day here.

Comment

Sari looking on the internet and finding this comic and then *poof* the universe implodes!

Okay okay, how about these?

- Cute Sleeping picture, the antithesis of Sari! Perhaps a decent final picture?
                - Nude Videogaming!
                - Grocery store wardrobe malfunction? Clean-up in Aisle 6!
                - Scene from one of her movies
                - Drinking some milk and growing some big ta-ta's (hehe)
                - Winning over a hard sell in the Camera shop
                - Standing out in front of the store wearing an ad board for the store and nothing else

That's some for now at least from me.

Comment

Sari Folio...

A shot with her face covered in cream looking innocent, sort of who me I didn't do it.
                  A cheerleader style leap minus clothes.
                  Shower scene with the obligatory rude soap in the shape of...I don't have to say this is Sari.
                  A sleeping pose after a long day hugging her teddy bear, very happy looking bear.
                  Customs hall shot, with her holding her clothes and totally naked, Nothing To Declare.
                  Greeting Jim, in the hall butt up and ready for the first important chore of the day.
                  A bikini shot, clothed.
                  Sari doing her cosplay Japanese school girl.
                  Holding a sex toy looking like she wants Jim to hurry up.
                  A shop scene with her up a ladder displaying her commando selling technique.
                  Sitting on a beach towel sunbathing happily naked.

If I go on I would fill the screen, but how about this for a cover shot, Sari poking her tongue out at the the viewer head on.

Comment

What about Sari as a cop? In a tight uniform!
                    Or as a racedriver! (With opened overall )
                    Or maybe without clothes!!

Comment

im sorry but you have answerd your own question. Why not simply put sari in the video that was in the comic? that is very simple and the relitive plan already exists no? also this is a good way to get tings started and make everyone happy since so many are wondering if we were going to get to see more of said movie.

Comment

Originally posted by misterstupid View Post
                        im sorry but you have answerd your own question. Why not simply put sari in the video that was in the comic? that is very simple and the relitive plan already exists no? also this is a good way to get tings started and make everyone happy since so many are wondering if we were going to get to see more of said movie.
                        I can dig this. Would love for it. Sari video mini-comic seems pretty great.

Comment

Something involving Sari as a librarian, cuz, you know, librarians are smexeh.

Comment

Uh uh! I know that Amber (the author and artist of DMFA) is on here sometimes so what if they dressed up like characters from her comic? It would be paying homage to one of your fellow comic creators.

Comment

Just figured I'd post this idea for fun.. Jim and Sari.. In Pooney Toons, Sari as Hugs Bunny and Jim as the Assmanian devil :P ya ya..
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

LOL That sounds more like a short flash animation idea rather than a picture idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X