Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina's first portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
    LOL That sounds more like a short flash animation idea rather than a picture idea.

I would love for someone to do that in flash
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Just passing this along for a friend who isn't in the forum but here's his suggestion.

"heh.. perhaps a perspective angle (like she's stand up in front of you and you are lying on the bed or floor.. then you are able to see upskirt.. and she doesn't wear anything XD"

Sounds neat.

Comment

One shot I'd really enjoy is if she wore a tight sweater that came down to her waist on top, and nothing on the bottom, though admittedly, I'm not certain that the look really fits her personality.

For another idea, maybe she could be "sweet", with one of those unicorn lollipops or a popsicle.

...yeah, I'll go punish myself for the pun.

Comment

Made an account just to add to this thread - how about Sari getting herself prepped for the backdoor scenes in Nymphalien vs Predanaler?
          She seems to be the sort that would get a bit too into it, though, so to play to the funny angle, she should probably have a "I'm just about to cum" look on her face, while Jim is poking his head into the frame saying something about them being ready for her on the set.

Comment

Right now V's working verorishly hard to get Saris port done before out atlanta trip, I know there's atleast one pic involving the predanaler movie, and I think you have a great idea, and I know we'll keep it in mind , just don't know if it'll make it into this one But awesome idea heedoom

Comment

I saw a preview of a part of this and my pants distorted XD
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I wanna see that preview, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rennis Kyuubi View Post
                  Uh uh! I know that Amber (the author and artist of DMFA) is on here sometimes so what if they dressed up like characters from her comic? It would be paying homage to one of your fellow comic creators.
                  sounds good to me to.

Comment

I'm thinking that a pic of Sari as she's getting changed would be hot. As if someone's peeping on her in a changing room.

Comment

Originally posted by heedoom View Post
                      Made an account just to add to this thread - how about Sari getting herself prepped for the backdoor scenes in Nymphalien vs Predanaler?
                      She seems to be the sort that would get a bit too into it, though, so to play to the funny angle, she should probably have a "I'm just about to cum" look on her face, while Jim is poking his head into the frame saying something about them being ready for her on the set.
                      what i said and yes i /agree

Comment

Sari... Meeting her match and getting into a contest with her.

Comment

Those of you wondering where Sarina's portfolio is. Since Val was unable to attend FWA with us, we've decided to delay it so we can add more content and make it better for you the readers of the comic when it comes out any questions can be posted in this thread and we'll try our best to answer them ~Cheetah

Comment

ideas

Have sari with rod and alexa in one of the studios. Rod needs some loving too if I do say so mt self.

Comment

Originally posted by Rennis Kyuubi View Post
                              Uh uh! I know that Amber (the author and artist of DMFA) is on here sometimes so what if they dressed up like characters from her comic? It would be paying homage to one of your fellow comic creators.
                              i love to see cross overs... it shows how well an artist community can work together

Comment

Anthrocon & Sarina's Portfolio

I saw Cheetah's announcement about Sarina's portfolio being at Anthrocon this year, so I did a quick check and didn't see my question in the forums or in the comic comments section. Of course, that only guarantees that the answer is in plain sight...

My question is will Sarina's Portfolio be available online for those who will not be able to attend Anthrocon in Pittsburgh this year? I suspect yes, and probably not until after Anthrocon, however, I thought I'd ask anyways.

And as a side note, even knowing what little I do of the CnC crew and the DMFA crew, I have a feeling your trip to Anthrocon will be... "fun" shall we say?

Comment

Working...
                                X