Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

CnC Contest entries posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree, there are some really nice entrys (I nearly died by laughing when I saw greycatīs pic xD Yeah, thatīs Sari how we know and love her xD)

Well, good luck for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewulf View Post

Another thought why your picture wasn't listed is that I think you didn't make your membership here until after January 1, right? It shows your join date as being January 2011.
      If you didnt have a member file then there would be no way for them to "attach" your sketches to a name. There might have been an "age verify" issue also before they were willing to post work from any artist.

So when did you make up your member profile?
      Hmmm, I suppose that would make sense. But if that is the reason, then in all fairness, it should have been mentioned on the rules page.

In the bottom-right corner, I signed it, and I signed the email I sent in, so they would have a name.

As for my membership in the forum, I didn't make an account until one minute before I posted on the forum :P

Comment

Dang! Those are some great entries everyone!

I started an entry for this, but didn't get to far before I realized I wouldn't have time to finish it. Oh well, I've got a head start on the next Contest!

Comment

*Looks at calendar*

Well, it's the 15th. Cheetah? Who won the contest categories? Or are you waiting for Jim to get back before you make the announcement?

Comment

Yeah, I've been periodically checking back every now and then all day myself waiting to see. And also it has nothing to do with the awesome pin up on Manila on the main page.

Comment

It'll be announced on Cheetah time, which could be... before the end of January?

Comment

Say, sorry but I just realized something I should have done to my pics, could somebody stamp some appropriate CNC characters ĐTJA website or something equal please?

Or take it down and I'll do it.

Comment

Say, sorry but I just realized something I should have done to my pics, could somebody stamp some appropriate CNC characters ĐTJA website or something equal please?
                  Looks like I committed a similar fault. Gimme the proper credit info and I can provide a properly edited replacement.
                  KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
                    Looks like I committed a similar fault. Gimme the proper credit info and I can provide a properly edited replacement.
                    not sure if that last was addressed to me or not, but I have seen on one TJA page
                    Jo Đ James LaBella TJA Productions
                    but I think that was because Jo was about the only character on the page. That's why I thought
                    CNC characters Đ James LaBella TJA Productions
                    or something like it...

Comment

It took me awhile to figure out what you meant (my fault entirely, I shouldn't post things so late at night)...

What I was referring to was that I neglected to put similar notices on my own submission. When I was said 'you' in my previous post I meant the powers that be 'round here, not you, specifically, Lonewolf.
                      KS

Comment

I mean, Lonewulf.
                        KS

Comment

X through XXX Category (another tough one)
                          1st - tie between Evilchibi and blackberry
                          Well I don't mind splitting the reward in half

Comment

Results will be posted tomorrow night, sorry guys and gals, Had to use all 3 o my days off to drive 700 miles and take care of family business.. Sorry for the delays
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

No worries, Cheetah!

Comment

Oh donīt worry, hope everything is okay now

Comment

Working...
                                X