Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarina's BTA is priceless, but she should give out the good tittyface

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
      I dunno... Some of the most hyperactive people I met were in college... : )
      ~V.Kyrie (:*
      Heheh point taken. Well perhaps my observation comes from me teaching geography and history, not quite subjects that inspire students to yap a lot, hehehe...

I did meet some very wild people in my undergraduate days, on the other hand. Sadly, none like Sari.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.? View Post
        Sarina's BTA is priceless, but she should give out the good tittyface
        True Sari's boobs in the face may be quite fun, but she'd probably smother him LOL, and it is a bit more personal.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

That and I get the feeling Rod may not really appreciate the gesture. Sari strikes me as the kind of person who's perkiness is really going to go well with some people, but others are going to find her incredibly ditzy and annoying. Kind of like how some people are morning people and some people don't want to be awoken until the late afternoon. :B
          "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

Oh yeah, her perkiness has already set off another person! But somehow I wonder if Sari's going to be the type that also can roll with the punches too. Maybe she can accept that not everyone's going to...like her.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
              Oh yeah, her perkiness has already set off another person! But somehow I wonder if Sari's going to be the type that also can roll with the punches too. Maybe she can accept that not everyone's going to...like her.

-Seth
              I don't think it's her perkiness, and well I don't know if she really set her off. But we'll see as time goes on how this will turn out
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I see, I see! Well one thing's for sure, shouting seems to eliminate "pokies" for Sarina!

-Seth

Comment

Its possible that since its really easy to ruin a row of knitting and undo hours of work in under a minute...Thissisa's reaction may not be too far off. :P
                  "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

(): 3

http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

"Never touch the needles. Absolutely gol-darned right!"

-Seth

Comment

Sarina reeeeeally likes some kinky toys. Heh heh that dildo looks like a scorpion! Well done, well done!

-Seth

Comment

It's essential for every Predanaler to weild a Scorpian Spear in order to tame wild Nymphaliens. ; )

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                            It's essential for every Predanaler to weild a Scorpian Spear in order to tame wild Nymphaliens. ; )
                            So I wonder...how effective are their proton torpedoes?

-Seth

Comment

Don't you mean Protein Torpedoes? ; 3

Comment

Quick question....are we gonna see the outfits from that movie, and if so, are we gonna get to see Sari in that costume...and...would Sari chat online, or is she too hyper active/busy to sit in front of a computer talking to someone?

Comment

Working...
                                X