Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Thisisa Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thisisa Questions, Comments

Our seamstress / costume maker can be quite mysterious , but feel free to ask away about our favorite Raccoon !
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Will we ever see her in adult situations?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogman View Post
      Will we ever see her in adult situations?
      In the foreseeable future, she won't be. Though she'll probably be IN the adult shots, just not in the adult action. Of course, who knows what the future holds.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

My question...

How much *does* Sarina annoy Thisisa (as per the bio)? I hope it doesn't cause friction at work!

Well, the bad kind of friction anyway.

-Seth

Comment

Yes, Sarina annoys the living daylights out of Thisisa; it's just the way it is. More on this later.

Now, for adult situations, well, what Cheetah said is right. But, something may come to mind and it might happen.
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Heheheh I can't wait to see more - this comic rules and I thank you for giving us a place to share our thoughts...and praise.

Thanks,

-Seth

Comment

Welcome. And we realised conversations and questions are better suited in forums rather than Comment Sections...so thank Cheetah for doing all this.: )

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                Welcome. And we realised conversations and questions are better suited in forums rather than Comment Sections...so thank Cheetah for doing all this.: )
                Thanks Cheetah - is very very much appreciated!

-Seth

Comment

Is there something we don't know?

I mean Thiz is awfully tense and she seems very unhappy sometimes. There must be a reason for this and she seems to need a confidante to talk to. Sari and Jo can't do that for her somehow.

Every time she lashes out I want send my sweet fursona in to hug her and talk about what is wrong to help her. She would be very safe he definitely isn't interested in girl furs.

I hope she get to feel better soon. What I am asking is this, does Thiz lash out like she does for a very good reason? If so will we learn what this is before she kills Sari in a rage.

Poor girl seems so sad and lonely.

Comment

Well her cast page states she's happily married and gets along politely with Rod and Alexia. It's possible that Sari just grates on her for some reason or another.

I find its really a hard thing to gauge right now because she has only been in the comic a few times and in those cases she was either around Sari or she was working. And not everyone is going to be working a job because they think its full of sunshine and happy fun. It's her job, which means its work. How one acts at work versus how they act at home in close company is sometimes two very different things.
                    "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

Originally posted by MissMab View Post
                      Well her cast page states she's happily married and gets along politely with Rod and Alexia. It's possible that Sari just grates on her for some reason or another.

I find its really a hard thing to gauge right now because she has only been in the comic a few times and in those cases she was either around Sari or she was working. And not everyone is going to be working a job because they think its full of sunshine and happy fun. It's her job, which means its work. How one acts at work versus how they act at home in close company is sometimes two very different things.
                      Yes I get that...Thiz really seems to explode around the cats for some reason. There has to be a reason I am just wondering what it could be.

Comment

I'm not sure why there needs to be a reason. Maybe she just doesn't like Sari and Sari doesn't seem to take the hint. I have met lots of people who just don't like another person due to sheer personality conflict. Not everything gets to have a logical reason cause if that was the case, why does anyone not get along with anyone?

I don't think Thissisa really dislikes Jo (in both cases she seemed to back down and apologize to Jo for the outbursts), it just is that Jo keeps getting caught in the crossfire.
                        "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

I have to admit that I can see how Sari could be annoying if someone's trying to focus on their work. So I don't fully blame Thisisa...

But she still should switch to decaf. Heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

I can't blame Thisisa, I identify with her too much
                            KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
                              I can't blame Thisisa, I identify with her too much
                              Oh, how so? : )

Comment

Working...
                              X