Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Thisisa Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The short temper... that last installment reminded me soooo much of highschool.
    KS

Comment

I got socked in the gut very hard because my personality annoyed someone else so greatly. Apparently online things were cool, but in person, I was way too perky.

-Seth

Comment

Thisisa is seriously hot

I just want to say...that outfit really, really works on her. Hehehe and even though her annoyed expression would signal impending danger, she still looks beautiful. Very very well done Valentine's pic.

Sari's bare yummies did not overshadow her one bit, is what I'm saying!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
          I mean Thiz is awfully tense and she seems very unhappy sometimes. There must be a reason for this and she seems to need a confidante to talk to. Sari and Jo can't do that for her somehow.

Every time she lashes out I want send my sweet fursona in to hug her and talk about what is wrong to help her. She would be very safe he definitely isn't interested in girl furs.

I hope she get to feel better soon. What I am asking is this, does Thiz lash out like she does for a very good reason? If so will we learn what this is before she kills Sari in a rage.

Poor girl seems so sad and lonely.
          Mab pretty much responded with everything I would've said, though one thing I just thought of adding is that it's unlikely Thisisa will ever rage enough to attack Sari with enough ferocity to kill her.

Maybe a bruise though. : P
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I hear knitting is a relaxing activity, heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

When I`ve seen Thiz for the first time, I didn`t like her very much.
              But after I`ve seen this valentines day picture.....wow, i really changed my mind! (I wonder that I even noticed her because of Sari`s little mistake )

Comment

Heheh I always thought Thisisa was hot. The Valentine's Day picture just cemented that for me.

And +2 for pokies!

-Seth

Comment

Work is work; Home is Home

I found myself empathizing with Thisisa, albeit not until after her first introduction, as someone who draws a line between work and home; they are two different realities. Her attitude about work may be that it is just that; work. Not a social gathering of friends. She is a professional seamstress doing a profession job at a business where, in her mind, everyone is supposed to be professional. The bubbly nymph we all know and love, Sari, must be the maddening antithesis of the professional world Thisisa expects at work.

Home is home. I imagine Thisisa "turns off" the professional seamstress when the front door at home closes behind her. She becomes the loving wife/mother she truly is around the close social bonds of family.

I found in past work situations that it is best to keep private and work life separate. For example, it is hard to discipline or fire someone to whom you have become friends.

Perhaps Thisisa has a serious attitude towards life and Sari is just too happy and "living in the moment."

jes sayin...

Comment

snip to the concluding thought...

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                    Perhaps Thisisa has a serious attitude towards life and Sari is just too happy and "living in the moment."

jes sayin...
                    I agree with this post. Some folks are just like that. Now maybe This could relax a little bit and not...look like she's visibly trying to murtalize Sari (granted, the premise IS funny) - but I totally understand why Sari gets under her fur.

-Seth

Comment

Yeah, I totally agree. I really wanna see how Thiz behaves if she´s at home. And I wanna know more about her family, too. But I´m shure that we´ll learn more about her and the people she loves in the future.

Comment

Welp, at some point I may find a chance to give everyone a look into her home life but so far the closest to seeing her in 'down time' is the paintball arc, and even then it's work related, so hmmm... But she does seem a bit more mellow.: B

Comment

I don't really wonder very much about Thisisa mostly because she's the most stable personality. If she was snapping at EVERYONE I'd be more intrigued and annoyed but she's got her act together. Family. Work that she likes. She has her comfort zones firmly established and doesn't like to leave them. Don't wanna do paintball... shoot self in foot and go back to reading magazine. Problem solved. Thisisa goes back to doing what she wants to do.

I'm pretty sure that's probably why she snaps so much at Sari. Sari pounds right past that comfort boundry and into full annoyance mode... so Thisisa responds with equal rage at the annoyance. What's going to be interesting is what happens when Jo tells her to knock it off and treat Sari nicer. Will Thisisa fold... or will she tell Jo just how annoying it is to have a bubble brained bouncy butt babe breaking into her bastion of banality... and that Jo is only taking Sari's side because they fuck? THAT will be interesting.

Character development... Muhuhaha...

Comment

I think Thiz likes Sari more than she wanna show the others. For me she´s the most interesting person at the comic (if you talk about personality...)

Comment

I think you're right. Thisisa needs Sari to bug her but she also needs the ability to react defensively. She's for the moment the most stable character. Thisisa could disappear for a year (our time) and come back and not be changed in the slightest.

Comment

Yup, Thiz is pretty much what's been presented and most of the personality speculation has been correct.

Sure, there was a long path to her getting to this point but if I do it right it will never see the light of the strip, muahahhaa.

Well... its not something I foresee coming up any time soon in any case. It may, it may not, but as far as the strip goes, i feel it's actually somewhat unimportant. Thisisa is who she is now, and she's very likely going to stay this way, and what has come to pass is very much past-tense.

Sure, there's still some aspects of THisisa's personality and personal life that haven't cropped up yet, but they're pretty small things IMO, and they're things some ppl have been curious about... but as usual, it's a case of finding a time and place to bring these thing sup within the strip.: )

Comment

Working...
                                X