Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Manila questions, comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila questions, comments

Sari's mom has been through a lot, just think, she's had to raise Sari all on her own. Find out more about her here
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Will we ever see her in adult situations?

Comment

I'm curious about how Sari's relationship was with her mom. Manila seems laid back and affectionate.. I wonder how many times Sari's driven her crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty_Kat View Post
        I'm curious about how Sari's relationship was with her mom. Manila seems laid back and affectionate.. I wonder how many times Sari's driven her crazy.
        Manila may seem laid back, but she's a working single mother. She just happened to move to the right place, and has some support. You'll see a lot more of Manila as time goes by.

Comment

Their relationship is pretty good, and she'll show up again in time. As for adult situations; it's not out of the question.
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

i know it probably sounds wrong, but i think an adult situation with Manila, Sarina, and a male character would be kind of hot >.> maybe it's the whole mother/daughter thing, or maybe it's that to me Manila seems sweet and mostly innocent, while what i've seen of Sarina is overly friendly and sexual. all i know of either character is what i've seen in the comic so i don't know any history of them outside of it.

Comment

I can definitely say right now that she has no sexual feelings towards her daughter or vice versa, sorry.
              (However cash can be very swaying for an OOC pic).
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

It's definitely clear that either Manila or Sarina separately would be hot, heh heh. Well Sarina is already hot as we've gotten to see her delicious yummies already. (And what makes it so hot, aside from the visuals, is the context...a friendly, bubbly gal.)

I definitely would like to see more of Manila though - she seems like an interesting person, maybe not as outgoing, but I think shy. And it's cute to see shy women in erotica.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                  It's definitely clear that either Manila or Sarina separately would be hot, heh heh. Well Sarina is already hot as we've gotten to see her delicious yummies already. (And what makes it so hot, aside from the visuals, is the context...a friendly, bubbly gal.)

I definitely would like to see more of Manila though - she seems like an interesting person, maybe not as outgoing, but I think shy. And it's cute to see shy women in erotica.

-Seth

No doubt we'll see more of Manila, but she can use all the cheering on she can get

Comment

Consider it done!

I wants Manila! M-a-nila!

Well that doesn't quite work. But it's the thought that counts, right?

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                      Consider it done!

I wants Manila! M-a-nila!

Well that doesn't quite work. But it's the thought that counts, right?

-Seth
                      Me too, me too! If she would ask me to pay her bills, i would do it! (maybe she would give me a little reward )
                      I hope there will be a new vote on CnC sometimes. I`ll vot for Manila again!

Comment

Hey to everyone who can answer the following question .
                        I might wonder if we gonna see Sari`s dad (I know that he left his family a long time ago, but I´m always interested in meeting new family members).

Comment

Its a slim possibility , but who knows. You're going to meet more of Jo's family probubly in an arc or two.. So it won't be too soon. But Her (Jo's) Mom, Dad, and Brothers played a big part in her life, so they'll be story about them soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                            Its a slim possibility , but who knows. You're going to meet more of Jo's family probubly in an arc or two.. So it won't be too soon. But Her Mom, Dad, and Brothers played a big part in her life, so they'll be story about them soon enough.
                            WOW! That was a quick answer ! So I´ll have to be patient, but I think it will be worth it.

Comment

Hmmm, CnC pinup next week, but I don´t think that Manila would be on the pic. Are you going to draw a Manila pinup in the future? That would be great!!

Comment

Working...
                              X