Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Manila questions, comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
    Hmmm, CnC pinup next week, but I don´t think that Manila would be on the pic. Are you going to draw a Manila pinup in the future? That would be great!!
    I support this request. Hehehehe...

-Seth

Comment

I´m asking myself if Manila knows what Jim and Jo are "doing" with her daughter. And I have another question, I know this question was already asked but it was never really answered, so I´ll just copy and paste : Will we ever see Manila in adult situations? That would be very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
        I´m asking myself if Manila knows what Jim and Jo are "doing" with her daughter. And I have another question, I know this question was already asked but it was never really answered, so I´ll just copy and paste : Will we ever see Manila in adult situations? That would be very nice!!
        Manila knows, it's sort of a silent acknowledgment of Sari being we safe friends rather then any boy she decides is hot enough to poke at. Jim made it a point not to hide anything from Manila, and a very early on point never to hide much of anything from Joyce.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Jim's a smart guy. Keeps everything on the up and up too.

I like that guy a lot.

You know, I used to see people with Joyce's hairstyle in the 80s and 90s all the time. I love that hairstyle! It's almost like a mullet but it's not. (The swept bangs in the front are a big part of it too)

-Seth

Comment

I always had something like that in my mind. It seems that Manila trusts Jim very much, so I think it´s ok!

@Seth: Yeah, he´s a really nice guy. I think he would be a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
              Jim's a smart guy. Keeps everything on the up and up too.

I like that guy a lot.

You know, I used to see people with Joyce's hairstyle in the 80s and 90s all the time. I love that hairstyle! It's almost like a mullet but it's not. (The swept bangs in the front are a big part of it too)

-Seth

Part of it is just how her hair naturally curls itself.. at some point I will hopefully draw Manila back in the day.....: )
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Hehehe and we need moar Joyce too. She's quite interesting in the brief time we've got to meet her. plus she's cute as all your characters are.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                  Hehehe and we need moar Joyce too. She's quite interesting in the brief time we've got to meet her. plus she's cute as all your characters are.

-Seth
                  Yeah, I totally agree with that!

Comment

Now seeing Manila and Joyce sexually involved... especially if it were a first time for both of them... would be very interesting. Also unlikely if I recall correctly that Joyce is still married. Still... maybe it's not a very happy marriage. I could see them talking over margaritas about Mani's single status... then they talk about their kids... laughing... then how their kids do each other... and who did who first... Sari pouncing on Jo or Jo on Sari... then the thought of doing it with embaressment... blushing and embaressment... the comment on how it worked out with their kids... more embaressment... finally they agree to just fool around a little... nothing heavy... they go upstairs... undress... comment how nice each other's body still is despite having kids... snuggle close together... awkward kisses... bolder kisses...

:: Deep deep purr of slash happiness::

Comment

Awwww, what a nice scene... Seth, you gotta do a pic about that (or maybe a small comic? ).

Comment

I can't really "muse" the characters in CnC enough to do extended dialogue (that is, context-laden as in Somber's description), but I can certainly draw a picture of Joyce and Manila talking. Hopefully I can get that done in a couple days (there's an outside chance of doing it tonight).

-Seth

Comment

Again, the comic has barely begun and this is something that's pretty much only just come up - more will be explained or exposed in time. Feel free to continue speculating however. : )

PS: Fanart is always appreciated Seth, I believe I've said this before. : B
                          ~V.Kyrie (:*
                          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Heheh well I'm inspired and I'm glad you all like it!

-Seth

Comment

As much as I love the fan art.. it's gotta go in the fan art thread so people don't have to worry about NSFW in the discussion threads.
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                                As much as I love the fan art.. it's gotta go in the fan art thread so people don't have to worry about NSFW in the discussion threads.
                                Oooh sorry about that - a thousand apologies for that!

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                                X