This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

What is Cats N' Cameras?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Just checked out V.Kyrie`s gallery and discovered Tabitha again (nearly forgot her while watching CnC). Are we goning to see her in CnC?
    I would really enjoy it!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      Just checked out V.Kyrie`s gallery and discovered Tabitha again (nearly forgot her while watching CnC). Are we goning to see her in CnC?
      I would really enjoy it!

      No plans for that. Sorry, though maybe as a walk thru cameo role.. but no parts are written or in the works for her.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        No plans for that. Sorry, though maybe as a walk thru cameo role.. but no parts are written or in the works for her.
        Aw, what pity. But even without Tabitha... I`ll stay loyal to CnC (at least I`ve got Sari)

        Comment


        • #19
          I have a little general question: Why are my comments at CnC sometimes "awaiting moderation"? I´m just interested.

          Comment

          Working...
          X