Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/01/2009 25-Bring Mom to Work Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
    Manila knows, it's sort of a silent acknowledgment of Sari being we safe friends rather then any boy she decides is hot enough to poke at. Jim made it a point not to hide anything from Manila, and a very early on point never to hide much of anything from Joyce.
    Okay, this could get confusing. Cheetah answered the "Does Ma & Pa know" question over on the Character Discussion / Questions board within Manila's thread.

I read through all the threads before I registered & began to post but obviously I forget things. Granted, Cheetah's post quoted above was posted about an hour before I posted this, however, it does reinforce, at least for me, the need to check back on other posts before bringing up a topic that could very well have been already covered elsewhere in the forum.

Either that, or I have to learn where the proper place is for the topics I begin.

Any plans, or is there already a 'Wiki' for CnC?

Okay, so there is a Wiki: http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Cats_n%27_Cameras
    Last edited by ; 06-04-2009, 09:58 PM. Reason: Add Content

Comment

it's also supose to say "With safe friends" not WE safe friends.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        it's also suppose to say "With safe friends" not WE safe friends.
        Odd, I never noticed that until you pointed it out. My, aren't I the observant one today.

Actually, in my mind I believed I knew what you wanted to say so my mind saw 'with' even though my eyes reported 'we'.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
          Odd, I never noticed that until you pointed it out. My, aren't I the observant one today.

Actually, in my mind I believed I knew what you wanted to say so my mind saw 'with' even though my eyes reported 'we'.
          same here, i guess its all grammar that was drilled into my head in school, i read right over most typos and never know they were there

Comment

I just have to add this as Sari's been pounding at the back of my head to mention it..

Do you really think they'd be able to release full length movies for sale, and not have her mom know about it? Sari, Jim and Jo have known each other for many many many years... Sari moved into the neighborhood very young and Jo started babysitting her, and then of course Sari just sorta attached herself to the group. The little kid who always wants to be with the big kids. Manila knows Sarina is safe with Jim and Jo, and the rest of the CnC group. You'll learn a lot more about Manila in the next arc or two.. Maybe even XXX side story (which yeah sorta helps support CnC, as they'll be little downloadable extras at the TJA Productions store)
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Nice, I really hope to see more about Manila!

Comment

Heh I'll be sure to get me some of that!

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                X