Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

07/25/2009 33-All over the place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/25/2009 33-All over the place.

Rod's emo, Sarina's in survival acrobatics mode, and Alexia has been left out on a limb and isn't watching her 6... not looking good for the Home(?) team.

Great art on the facial expression on all the characters. It adds considerably to the story. Thisisa, in the third panel, looks almost a little... psychotic? She seems to be enjoying Sarina's near-hit misery perhaps a tad too much... I cannot begin to guess what conclusions Jo is drawing after catching the tail end of Thisisa's warning to Sarina before this round began and Thisisa's seeming enjoyment of a very aggressive sport like paint-ball. Crap! Another whole week until the next update!

I like the little "Easter egg" graffiti set about the playing field, although the one about the fur alludes me.
    Last edited by ; 07-25-2009, 12:41 AM. Reason: correct content, typos.

Hahahhaa great action here - very diverse poses.

Sad Chihuahua is sad.

He shouldn't feel bad. I mean after all, Alexia gave him a nice view of bra-covered boob. LOL...

And my...Sari is...quite flexible. And lucky too! Threaded the needle there, I must say.

-Seth

Comment

I like to think in another universe she didn't quite make it over the barrel and was just kindda draped over it... nyahahaha. : B
      ~V.Kyrie (:*
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
        I like to think in another universe she didn't quite make it over the barrel and was just kindda draped over it... nyahahaha. : B
        Okay, now my mind is irrecoverably stuck in the gutter...

Comment

God reading this makes me want to pull out my A-5 and head down the shore to Cousins Paintball for a good day of fragging.

I haven't really read through the comic, only back a good 5 pages. It looks very funny and entertaining but I must say the paint balling is represented as very tame. Usually there's a trail of 6 or so balls flying after a person (I personally like to spray 12-20 shots for effect, specially since I can fire nonstop) and just paint splatters on EVERYTHING. Though with the load you got V I'm not holding it against you . It looks fun and that's what counts cuz it really is a great game to play.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
            Rod's emo, Sarina's in survival acrobatics mode, and Alexia has been left out on a limb and isn't watching her 6... not looking good for the Home(?) team.

Great art on the facial expression on all the characters. It adds considerably to the story. Thisisa, in the third panel, looks almost a little... psychotic? She seems to be enjoying Sarina's near-hit misery perhaps a tad too much... I cannot begin to guess what conclusions Jo is drawing after catching the tail end of Thisisa's warning to Sarina before this round began and Thisisa's seeming enjoyment of a very aggressive sport like paint-ball. Crap! Another whole week until the next update!

I like the little "Easter egg" graffiti set about the playing field, although the one about the fur alludes me.
            it seems to me like jim is fixing to get a cheep shot on alexia...

(oh and *in a female robotic voice* in the end... there will be.. cake)

Comment

Originally posted by spydermonkey View Post
              \ I must say the paint balling is represented as very tame. Usually there's a trail of 6 or so balls flying after a person (I personally like to spray 12-20 shots for effect, specially since I can fire nonstop) and just paint splatters on EVERYTHING. Though with the load you got V I'm not holding it against you . It looks fun and that's what counts cuz it really is a great game to play.
              I snipe... no point in waisting balls.. I've seen guys going full auto.. no point to it.. Someone told me I couldn't hit them almost as fast with a semi auto as their auto... he was right... but I hit him looong before he he me.. LOL.. As for the comic.. none of them are seasoned it was just a spontanious idea by Jo... here.. shoot each other.. we where going to make someone gung ho about it, but decided against it. So they are ALL very GREEN at paint balling to say the least...
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

True enough cheetah. I remember bringing my GF with me one day. She was hesitant on the trigger her first time. Seasoned pro by the end of the day though!
                I think I could snipe with what I got, I mean I have hit people from 60yrds or more. And I could change my gameplay tactics for it, I just have more fun being gung-ho and there is a point to it! It's "Accuracy through volume" hahahaha.

Comment

I will say - Rod better get Alexia's boobs off his mind (Dunno if they're "melons," Sari is closer to melons after all) or he's going to get shellacked with paint!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sgmaniac1255 View Post
                    it seems to me like jim is fixing to get a cheep shot on alexia...

(oh and *in a female robotic voice* in the end... there will be.. cake)

I'm not sure he's seen her yet, but who knows?: )

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                    I will say - Rod better get Alexia's boobs off his mind (Dunno if they're "melons," Sari is closer to melons after all) or he's going to get shellacked with paint!

-Seth
                    *looks at what she's sketched for next week*

Dammit, I'm not redrawing this!XP

Comment

Heheheh well I could try to make more fanart, if you like!

-Seth

Comment

Oh No! A teaser! Okay, V.Kyrie won't change her sketch because sethtriggs has correctly called Rod's imminent shellacking, or the idea of Rod's imminent shellacking predicted by sethtriggs has caught V.Kyrie's fancy but she won't change the sketch for next week that has a different scenario...

Comment

its hard to tell with the goggles where his eyes are looking, but if he hasent seen her yet, he soon will i would imagine

Comment

Heh Rod seems to be a very pensive guy. I know I repeat myself, but I really love the different personalitys of the characters at the comic and how they are shown. For me itīs very interesting to see how everyone acts different. I read many webcomics but I have to say that CnC still is my absolute favourite, cause of the characters, the story and how itīs drawn! Heh, and I like that there are many hidden details, wich I normally notice if I read the comic the 3th time. xD

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                              Heheheh well I could try to make more fanart, if you like!

-Seth
                              I'm sure everyone would love to see more fanart.: )

Comment

Working...
                              X