Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Thisisa's Perfect Hubby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allester View Post
    I explained (in detail) why I thought she was Smart, Beautiful, and to good for the guy claiming to be her husband.

Why? Because he looks like the kind of guy who's a Model, Living off his Mother and Father's money for most of his life, and thinks only about getting laid. Notice how his hands are all over him until she decides to use him as a Model? He didn't like it! A good husband will pose for his wife in anything she requests for inspiration!
    Heh heh that's an interesting point there, Allester...and I regret that I forgot to reply to it. I will say in nameless hubby's defense, we've only seen him in basically two or three strips in a mostly non-speaking role. He may well be a very nice lad. I've certainly known guys that look like him that are also incredibly sweet and kind.

I don't know that it'd be fair to write him off yet, even given the modeling thing. It's entirely possible that he has body issues. I know some really gorgeous people who think they're ugly and wouldn't be caught dead in something revealing or even highlighting their figure a tiny bit.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
      Heh heh that's an interesting point there, Allester...and I regret that I forgot to reply to it. I will say in nameless hubby's defense, we've only seen him in basically two or three strips in a mostly non-speaking role. He may well be a very nice lad. I've certainly known guys that look like him that are also incredibly sweet and kind.

I don't know that it'd be fair to write him off yet, even given the modeling thing. It's entirely possible that he has body issues. I know some really gorgeous people who think they're ugly and wouldn't be caught dead in something revealing or even highlighting their figure a tiny bit.

-Seth
      Heh, you still miss my point... [I] want to be Thissy's hubby! *cackles insanely*

Comment

Originally posted by Allester View Post
        Heh, you still miss my point... [I] want to be Thissy's hubby! *cackles insanely*
        Sorry 'bout that. Heheh...I am slow on the uptake normally...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          Sorry 'bout that. Heheh...I am slow on the uptake normally...

-Seth
          Nah, That was my original point. Then questions came up. So you had a valid curiosity ==

Comment

Working...
          X