This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

09/17/2009 41 - Squishy Squishy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Study break #2?

    Not quite Jive, sorry, still another month or two from that cameo. <; P
    ~V.Kyrie (:*
    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

    Comment


    • #17
      lol I see, I see.


      Welp, I'm still wondering who is gunna appear, I'll just have to wait and see!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
        Study break #2?

        ~V.Kyrie (:*
        On the "Spotlight on Sarina" portfolio, the composition titled "Study Break #2" where Sarina and Nipha are taking a break from school studies, there is a plushie, or doll, on the bed with them of a very familiar character. Unless I am mistaken, I believe Miss Mab knows who this lurking voyeur is...


        ...and, yes, other cameos noted!

        Also, I had fun going back over all the pics in the portfolio to find all the little background Easter eggs hidden therein. Not an easy task considering the well-drawn distractions occupying the pics...
        Last edited by ; 09-24-2009, 08:11 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          lol I see, I see.


          Welp, I'm still wondering who is gunna appear, I'll just have to wait and see!
          Just some clients I made up for the store, nothing special.: P




          Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
          On the "Spotlight on Sarina" portfolio, the composition titled "Study Break #2" where Sarina and Nipha are taking a break from school studies, there is a plushie, or doll, on the bed with them of a very familiar character. Unless I am mistaken, I believe Miss Mab knows who this lurking voyeur is...


          ...and, yes, other cameos noted!

          Also, I had fun going back over all the pics in the portfolio to find all the little background Easter eggs hidden therein. Not an easy task considering the well-drawn distractions occupying the pics...
          Ah, yeah, it's jsut a plush toy Sarina has, it's not alive at all, its mass-marketed by some Korean sweatshop.: P

          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

          Comment


          • #20
            I had to get me some of that (the portfolio) - heh heh...I hope there'll be a MILFs portfolio or something, 'cause I'll be all over that. LOL...

            I love the different elements in this comic, even in this page, just the tiny details (like for example, Sari's awesome, awesome pokies after the "squishy squishy" bit.

            And I love how she just rolls with the punches. I really, really dig Thisisa though. I honestly think she's maybe my second favorite character (first is a tie between Sari, Rod, and Alexia)

            -Seth

            Comment

            Working...
            X