Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

09/17/2009 41 - Squishy Squishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study break #2?

Not quite Jive, sorry, still another month or two from that cameo. <; P
    ~V.Kyrie (:*
    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

lol I see, I see.

Welp, I'm still wondering who is gunna appear, I'll just have to wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
        Study break #2?

On the "Spotlight on Sarina" portfolio, the composition titled "Study Break #2" where Sarina and Nipha are taking a break from school studies, there is a plushie, or doll, on the bed with them of a very familiar character. Unless I am mistaken, I believe Miss Mab knows who this lurking voyeur is...

...and, yes, other cameos noted!

Also, I had fun going back over all the pics in the portfolio to find all the little background Easter eggs hidden therein. Not an easy task considering the well-drawn distractions occupying the pics...
        Last edited by ; 09-24-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          lol I see, I see.

Welp, I'm still wondering who is gunna appear, I'll just have to wait and see!
          Just some clients I made up for the store, nothing special.: P

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
          On the "Spotlight on Sarina" portfolio, the composition titled "Study Break #2" where Sarina and Nipha are taking a break from school studies, there is a plushie, or doll, on the bed with them of a very familiar character. Unless I am mistaken, I believe Miss Mab knows who this lurking voyeur is...

...and, yes, other cameos noted!

Also, I had fun going back over all the pics in the portfolio to find all the little background Easter eggs hidden therein. Not an easy task considering the well-drawn distractions occupying the pics...
          Ah, yeah, it's jsut a plush toy Sarina has, it's not alive at all, its mass-marketed by some Korean sweatshop.: P

http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I had to get me some of that (the portfolio) - heh heh...I hope there'll be a MILFs portfolio or something, 'cause I'll be all over that. LOL...

I love the different elements in this comic, even in this page, just the tiny details (like for example, Sari's awesome, awesome pokies after the "squishy squishy" bit.

And I love how she just rolls with the punches. I really, really dig Thisisa though. I honestly think she's maybe my second favorite character (first is a tie between Sari, Rod, and Alexia)

-Seth

Comment

Working...
            X