This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10/10/2009 44-Did I mention Fwiendship?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
    I don't think it has been established whether any of the CnC cast drinks, but could Rod end up having to explain to his Mom why he didn't bring home a nice girl, rather his own tattoo?
    Hahahah that would be very funny... xD

    Comment


    • #17
      *chuckles*

      I admit it's not soemthing I've put too much thoguht towards. First they need to get to where they're going though...
      ~V,Kyrie (:*
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

      Comment

      Working...
      X