Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10-30-09 - "In Ur Comic, Ruining ur Halloweenz"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-30-09 - "In Ur Comic, Ruining ur Halloweenz"

Wehehehehe, I think Sari has the best costume. :P

Hehe I love Sari's costume. Silly girl.
    All the costumes, there for the girls, look really sexy too.

Comment

"I WANNA GO!!!" *pouts*

Comment

Gyah! I meant to put 'Guest Comic' in the title, but that's what I get for posting late at night. Stupid ghostwish.

Comment

Hahahah yeah, Saris costume definitely won! I really really love her humor! Hahah and I hope her custume will get wet... however that happens xD

Comment

I think all the basics are covered here; A Pirate, Witch, Spartan, Ghost... and a Taco? I would like to ask Miss Mab what was, if any, the reasoning behind each CnC denizen's choice in costume.

At least Sarina didn't pull a "Charlie Brown" when cutting out the eye-holes... Although that might have been a "treat" for everyone else! No rocks for any of these Trick or Treaters!

side note: V.Kyrie; I thought when counting the number '10' followed '1'...

Comment

I love alexias costume the best.

Comment

I agree. i like Alexia's Costume too.. though part of me wouldn't have minded the Sexy Policegirl .:P

On a completely random note.. are those Deviled Eggs behind Jo?

Comment

All the costumes are very appropriate, And Sarina's is hilarious I must say. Very clever way of getting nudity! And heh heh she just wanted to show off her heart-shaped butt pattern! That's what I think, anyway.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                  X