This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10-30-09 - "In Ur Comic, Ruining ur Halloweenz"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10-30-09 - "In Ur Comic, Ruining ur Halloweenz"

    Wehehehehe, I think Sari has the best costume. :P

  • #2
    Hehe I love Sari's costume. Silly girl.
    All the costumes, there for the girls, look really sexy too.

    Comment


    • #3
      "I WANNA GO!!!" *pouts*

      Comment


      • #4
        Gyah! I meant to put 'Guest Comic' in the title, but that's what I get for posting late at night. Stupid ghostwish.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hahahah yeah, Saris costume definitely won! I really really love her humor! Hahah and I hope her custume will get wet... however that happens xD

          Comment


          • #6
            I think all the basics are covered here; A Pirate, Witch, Spartan, Ghost... and a Taco? I would like to ask Miss Mab what was, if any, the reasoning behind each CnC denizen's choice in costume.

            At least Sarina didn't pull a "Charlie Brown" when cutting out the eye-holes... Although that might have been a "treat" for everyone else! No rocks for any of these Trick or Treaters!

            side note: V.Kyrie; I thought when counting the number '10' followed '1'...

            Comment


            • #7
              I love alexias costume the best.

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree. i like Alexia's Costume too.. though part of me wouldn't have minded the Sexy Policegirl .:P

                On a completely random note.. are those Deviled Eggs behind Jo?

                Comment


                • #9
                  All the costumes are very appropriate, And Sarina's is hilarious I must say. Very clever way of getting nudity! And heh heh she just wanted to show off her heart-shaped butt pattern! That's what I think, anyway.

                  -Seth

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X