Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/23/2010 "56-Touched by a squirrel."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/23/2010 "56-Touched by a squirrel."

I saw Rod... smile? Don't lose that number, Rod!

And Cheetah, get well soon.
    Last edited by ; 01-24-2010, 03:07 PM.

Love Rods expression in the last frame. It's like, *Shit! How long have you been standing there woman?" *heartattack*

Don't think his mother will let him lose that number either She's quite, what's the word again? obsessed, with her boy finding a nice girl

Hope you get well soon Cheetah
    Last edited by ; 01-24-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

GAH! I've been away all day and just now at about10pm did I finally see this update!

It's looking good for Mr. Rodrigo! We shall see what awaits...

as for a more detailed comment, well I left it over at CnC.com, don't wanna sound like a broken record, but Thanks again CnC team for including Scarlet the past while.

And now onward with what comes next! TO THE FUTURE MARTY!

Comment

Drat.. she didn't help him get over Alexia by sleeping with him!.. Ah well. Though is it just me, or do her nipples look a bit more perky in this one? Could just be me.... probably is. lol

And i hope things get better for Cheetah.. i haven't gone to the blog to see exactly what's wrong (I'm allergic to surfing new sites). But i gather it's none too good. But get better.

Comment

Heheh I dunno if a mom who cares as much as Rods is good or just annoying xD (I think I would be a bit annoyed...)

But IŽm glad that Rod finally found someone (or at least it seems like that xD) Jive, how much did ya pay V and Cheetah to get such a big cameo?(just kidding )

And again, I hope youŽll get well very soon Cheetah! *hugs*

Comment

As nice as it is to see something nice happen to Rod, because of personal experiences I hope he doesn't go too fast for Scarlet. Not like she's not cool or anything. Just being myself I know how shitty it is to be heart broken about one thing then something nice happens and then it all goes horribly wrong. (like getting pulled up off the ground just to get head butted back down). But anyway, I still hope the best for Rod.

And I hope you keep getting well Cheetah.

Comment

Get well soon Cheetah! And hope all this RL stuff goes smoothly.

And attaboy Rod! Ended the convo without going emo! And love the "stinger" at the end.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
              X