This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
GAH! I've been away all day and just now at about10pm did I finally see this update!
It's looking good for Mr. Rodrigo! We shall see what awaits...
as for a more detailed comment, well I left it over at CnC.com, don't wanna sound like a broken record, but Thanks again CnC team for including Scarlet the past while.
And now onward with what comes next! TO THE FUTURE MARTY!
Drat.. she didn't help him get over Alexia by sleeping with him!.. Ah well. Though is it just me, or do her nipples look a bit more perky in this one? Could just be me.... probably is. lol
And i hope things get better for Cheetah.. i haven't gone to the blog to see exactly what's wrong (I'm allergic to surfing new sites). But i gather it's none too good. But get better.
Heheh I dunno if a mom who cares as much as Rods is good or just annoying xD (I think I would be a bit annoyed...)
But IŽm glad that Rod finally found someone (or at least it seems like that xD) Jive, how much did ya pay V and Cheetah to get such a big cameo?(just kidding )
And again, I hope youŽll get well very soon Cheetah! *hugs*
As nice as it is to see something nice happen to Rod, because of personal experiences I hope he doesn't go too fast for Scarlet. Not like she's not cool or anything. Just being myself I know how shitty it is to be heart broken about one thing then something nice happens and then it all goes horribly wrong. (like getting pulled up off the ground just to get head butted back down). But anyway, I still hope the best for Rod.
Comment