Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/01/2010 "57 - First steps first."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/01/2010 "57 - First steps first."

So... do we get to follow Rod on his Quest?

Glad you are doing better, Cheetah!

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post

Yeah that question is bugging me, too...

Comment

Ok, this is odd... Rod's situation eerily parallels that of a friend of mine.

And glad to hear you're free of the hospital, Cheetah!
      KS

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
        Yeah that question is bugging me, too...

Glad you are doing better, Cheetah!
        Well, Rod is going to stay around until they find a another tech-guy, so we just have to hope that there isn't any unemployed tech-geeks in the neighbourhood. And who knows things might change until then.

And happy to hear that your out of the hospital Cheetah, hope the results of the future blood tests will be good.

Comment

Glad to see you're out of the hospital and on the road to recovery, Cheetah!

And wow, this strip is quite an interesting one. I really like that Rod's being proactive and stuff. And that...would seem to be good advice except from our perspective it'd mean Rod gets written out!

Whew...decisions, decisions! He does look incredibly cute though in this long strip.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
            Ok, this is odd... Rod's situation eerily parallels that of a friend of mine.

And glad to hear you're free of the hospital, Cheetah!
            I guess young men have just been dealing with obstacles of the heart since the beginning of time.: : X

And apparently, I'm nailing the process on the head.: P
            ~V.Kyrie (:*
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Glad your out of the hospital cheetah.

If I had to guess. Once rod leaves, we will probably have random comics that will show us what Rod is up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Stranger View Post
                If I had to guess. Once rod leaves, we will probably have random comics that will show us what Rod is up to.
                Heheh thatŽs a good possibility for a fan comic, isnŽt it? *looks at the artists here*

Comment

Heheh thatŽs a good possibility for a fan comic, isnŽt it? *looks at the artists here*
                  Yeah I'd actually like to see that.... don't remember any other online comic having a fan comic. But then again I guess it would be a lot of planing for everyone getting involved.

Sooner or later, if Rod leaves, he is bound to come back (or so I hope). And Cheetah and V.kyrie might have som special idea of what he's going to experience on his journey, so that all the pieces will fit together when he comes back.

But yeah, I'd still love to see it

Comment

Rod leaves only to return to find Scarlet has taken his job position AND stolen Alexia's heart as well.... Oops! Her bad, she had no idea where he worked! *Evil grin*

But seriously, I wonder how this pans out, not being privy to these events I'm as stumped as anyone.

Comment

Maybe Rod will join the Navy, see the world. Or better yet, join the Marines...

Comment

Maybe Rod will join the Navy, see the world. Or better yet, join the Marines...
                        How long would it take Emo Pup to wash out of boot camp anyway? Hehehehe...

I mean, all my ex-Marine friends have tattoos. Somehow I can't see Rod making it with one of those. He's just so cute!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                          I mean, all my ex-Marine friends have tattoos. Somehow I can't see Rod making it with one of those. He's just so cute!

-Seth
                          Heheheh youŽll see, Rod will come back as a bad ass marine veteran

Comment

Heheheh youŽll see, Rod will come back as a bad ass marine veteran
                            It was my experience that you never know what a person is capable of until they are put into a position to either shine or fade, and The Corps, especially during Boot Camp, has a way of putting a person in that position. More than once I had a parent, family member, or friend of a graduating Recruit go on about how they cannot believe the change they see in that boy that left home three months earlier. There is something to be said about the truth in the old adage that the Marines will make a man out of the boy. True, not everyone makes it, but that's the point.

And yes, a few failures do make it through Boot Camp and out into the Fleet. Even the Corps has it's 10%.

Comment

More than once I had a parent, family member, or friend of a graduating Recruit go on about how they cannot believe the change they see in that boy that left home three months earlier.
                              Well a friend of mine is in the training for the german army. I havenŽt noticed any changes but he havenŽt been at war yet... that was just a little joke I didnŽt want to sound offending to some real veterans...

Comment

Working...
                              X