This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
Well, Rod is going to stay around until they find a another tech-guy, so we just have to hope that there isn't any unemployed tech-geeks in the neighbourhood. And who knows things might change until then.
And happy to hear that your out of the hospital Cheetah, hope the results of the future blood tests will be good.
Glad to see you're out of the hospital and on the road to recovery, Cheetah!
And wow, this strip is quite an interesting one. I really like that Rod's being proactive and stuff. And that...would seem to be good advice except from our perspective it'd mean Rod gets written out!
Whew...decisions, decisions! He does look incredibly cute though in this long strip.
Heheh thatŽs a good possibility for a fan comic, isnŽt it? *looks at the artists here*
Yeah I'd actually like to see that.... don't remember any other online comic having a fan comic. But then again I guess it would be a lot of planing for everyone getting involved.
Sooner or later, if Rod leaves, he is bound to come back (or so I hope). And Cheetah and V.kyrie might have som special idea of what he's going to experience on his journey, so that all the pieces will fit together when he comes back.
Rod leaves only to return to find Scarlet has taken his job position AND stolen Alexia's heart as well.... Oops! Her bad, she had no idea where he worked! *Evil grin*
But seriously, I wonder how this pans out, not being privy to these events I'm as stumped as anyone.
Heheheh youŽll see, Rod will come back as a bad ass marine veteran
It was my experience that you never know what a person is capable of until they are put into a position to either shine or fade, and The Corps, especially during Boot Camp, has a way of putting a person in that position. More than once I had a parent, family member, or friend of a graduating Recruit go on about how they cannot believe the change they see in that boy that left home three months earlier. There is something to be said about the truth in the old adage that the Marines will make a man out of the boy. True, not everyone makes it, but that's the point.
And yes, a few failures do make it through Boot Camp and out into the Fleet. Even the Corps has it's 10%.
More than once I had a parent, family member, or friend of a graduating Recruit go on about how they cannot believe the change they see in that boy that left home three months earlier.
Well a friend of mine is in the training for the german army. I havenŽt noticed any changes but he havenŽt been at war yet... that was just a little joke I didnŽt want to sound offending to some real veterans...
Comment