This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

04/03/2010 Texting Hazards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 04/03/2010 Texting Hazards

    Absolutely brilliant! I was just dying at Rod's continued emoness...intractable, even. And just how upset he is with Alexia's inability to read his mind. What's he wanting her to say?

    "Yeah Rod I miss you so much! I wish you would come here and give me your bone!"

    Seriously!

    -Seth

  • #2
    Impact in T-Minus five...

    Poor Rod... He laments over his own cowardice... And Karma promptly kicks his ass for it :P. Although I do think Rod needs to cowboy up, I also think he should take his time about it. For a man without a (sober) spine, he's hilarious with slapstick comedy. Great work, Gemini!

    Comment


    • #3
      How is his ringtone not "Crawling in my skin?"

      Heheheh...

      -Seth

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Riddled View Post
        And Karma promptly kicks his ass for it
        Yeah. Karma will do that to ya!

        I do not think Rod will ever really get over Alexia; she'll always infiltrate his mind and dreams. Hopefully Rod will find a lady that will capture his dreams just as much, if not more so, than Alexia has...

        Comment

        Working...
        X