Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

04/03/2010 Texting Hazards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04/03/2010 Texting Hazards

Absolutely brilliant! I was just dying at Rod's continued emoness...intractable, even. And just how upset he is with Alexia's inability to read his mind. What's he wanting her to say?

"Yeah Rod I miss you so much! I wish you would come here and give me your bone!"

Seriously!

-Seth

Impact in T-Minus five...

Poor Rod... He laments over his own cowardice... And Karma promptly kicks his ass for it :P. Although I do think Rod needs to cowboy up, I also think he should take his time about it. For a man without a (sober) spine, he's hilarious with slapstick comedy. Great work, Gemini!

Comment

How is his ringtone not "Crawling in my skin?"

Heheheh...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by The Riddled View Post
        And Karma promptly kicks his ass for it
        Yeah. Karma will do that to ya!

I do not think Rod will ever really get over Alexia; she'll always infiltrate his mind and dreams. Hopefully Rod will find a lady that will capture his dreams just as much, if not more so, than Alexia has...

Comment

Working...
        X