Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

What other hobbies do you enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What other hobbies do you enjoy.

Originally posted by dsmguy
    I figured what else everyone here does in their spare time.

As for me Im more of a car enthusiast than anything else. I own three all of which are sports cars only one isnt turbocharged. A wrx which is my daily driver, a 1990 eclipse gs-t which is an ongoing project and a 73 mustang fast back which I havent touched yet.
    Well lets see, i to am a car enthusiast, and when i'm not smoking 1990 eclipse's, 73 mustangs and wrx on the solo1 tracks.. (funking with you) i try to attend as many SCCA Solo1 and NASA events as i can,

I nerd out with a little Warhammer 40k, I'm undefeated (which dosen't say much cause i always challenge the 6-9 year olds..and i kick thier asses). and I'd love to get into airsoft.. but A: it's expensive, B: i need a sport i can compete..Unlike japan thier arent to many airsoft arena's.. so i'll stick to paintball.. (which is alos $$$ which explains why i haven't done that either in a long time..) but my automag collects dust..

And i do like to draw..which as long as i have some aper a pencil and a pen is frankly free....

Your cheap boring snowkat

Bussaca
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

Hobbies.. well lets see now. drawing, games, movies and yeah reading, I like to keep it inside... What can I say, I'm a hermit 'n I like it that way... and how :P

Every time I go outside it's like "Non artificial light... aaaargh it burns!!!" lol.

Comment

lets see...i love reptiles...really into snakes right now, i play alto sax in a calypso band good shit...if anyone wants to check it out www.dirtycalypso.com.. funny pic's. collecting godzilla and transformers yeah i'm a nerd..but a kool nerd..

Comment

Working...
        X