Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TjA/PaL Suport Update(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TjA/PaL Suport Update(s)

As Much as I've been active in bringing the News about how the Pateron (the one on this sites main page) has been going, over on the PaL forums, I somehow in all the excitement (good and bad) forgot to make one here. (Because someone has to keep the people here informed too ya know?)

anyway, strictly and based on Current Pateron Tier goals go. we are presently Doing ok.....not GREAT...but just ok.

right now as of this post we are sitting at, 98 Paterons/ $669 (Raised monthly pledges)

- You all probably see it everyday when you Come to the TjA site, but just in case it dosent stand out this is the link = https://www.patreon.com/tjapalsupport

--- ALSO SUPER IMPORTANT! but atm, things are not going so well over at the PaL site, Not only had the Free site for the time being, been shut down even in-spite of where we stand atm but apparently Krezz, the creator of 'School Days' has been hospitalized. Now I could tell you more, but it might be just as Easy to hop on over to the PaL forums and read Up on the stitch yourselves.

Link to those forums here www.palcomix.com/palforum

- Anyway, I'm more active on those forums, if anyone is curious....no I don't work for PaL/TjA I'm just a customer trying to protect that which I'm paying money towards and its been made Clear that the Paetron plays a part in keeping things spinning.

95/$663 Raised

Hello Everyone! its 2/6/19 and I just wanted to give an update on the Pateron. Since this site is where its more immeadately known about, I will try to keep updates on this site to a bare mimimum.

One other thing to tell you, Krezz seems to be doing alot better and has since been home. I have no clue atm how hes doing now. PaLs bbmbbf for refrence.

anyway, thank you all here on the TjA side of things for your contabutions. both PaL and Tja would not have a place to come back to w/o your support.

Comment

Hello Everyone! me again, its 2/28/19 and I thought Id give a Month-End Report on how the Pateron is doing. Since the Numbers between the First and about 6th of each NEW month tend to fluxuate and get a bit crazy.

We Stand at 97 Paterons / $697 Raised!...... I'm only a bit disapointed that we could not break through and reach an even 100/$700 but thats just the way this seems to be going. I would however one day hopefully Both PaL and Tja Help to reach the Tier 2 Goal of $1500. or better still....Have more people join preimum services like Mobius Unleashed or PaL Vip to name a couple.

-ANYWAY, that about does it for now, unless we get some major changes to the current numbers by 3/5-6? Im afraid youll all have to wait till End of next Month.

-Xentuu Out....

Comment

Still on the rise, which is always great
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

True.....We are certainly doing better than last year at about this time.....which reminds me, have you looked into maybe a "Back-up" Pay processor incase this one decides to bolt on ya? I mean....last time you tried desperately to curry the other processors favor by slashing and burning comics on the MU site just so they wouldn't leave.....or so I'm told. Id hate to have to go through that again. OH Yeah....THe Tails and Cream 2 Comic was released in full on the Pal Free site some time ago......isent it about time to remove it from MU and replace it with another comic we lost from before? - Its your Show man....if you think everythings alright, I won't push it.

Comment

94/$657 Hello Everyone! that time again, for a Monthly report on the Pareton. as you can see we have been hovering around numbers like this every month....although I would feel better if the numbers were a bit more favorable.

-a coupple things of note, 1: I had my old Debit/Credit card numbers potentialy Compromised and had to scramble to get new ones, which Had temporaly forced me to lower my contrabution. you'll all be happy to know, its all good now.

-Also and apparently PaLs ViP sales dipped slightly and we need somewhere around 10 new subs. Concidentily it could also be that the dip in sales might also have been from people who might still think they are members but since had their cards rejected due to experation dates or lack of funds in accounts. In any case, if anyone here is a ViP subscriber, you might want to double check if thats still true, (Check your E-mails for Cc Bill or C&c Bill.........no not Comand and Conquer....tho that was a good series before the whole Tiberum thing got out of hand)

-Other than that I got nothing else to add. Again....if you all want more frequent updates on the Pateron then Look toward the PaL forums (Thread their has the same title) ....but really THIS site was the one that made the Pateron page.....so...yall should be in the know already lol

Comment

93/$621 Hello Everyone....no your not seeing things, the text IS in Red....and thats because April is almost over and we are Comming up short of the $650 goal necessary to keep this site as well as PaL alive. Ive already contributed as much as I could to the Pateron and so I'm hoping in the next 48 hours we can turn this around.

-at this time and if you want further details I invite you to the PaL forums (subject heading is the same over there as it is here....plus I'm more active on those forums)

-Consider this the Month end report for April. Hopefully the Plug wont get pulled by May, but we will see.

Comment

Sort of why I'm working 2 jobs at the moment, so when it comes up sort , nothing gets pulled... Haven't done this in years LOL... That and I think it's just you and me reading these threads , so noone cares LOL

Comment

Well....idk, I think the real reason not too many post on these forums is that they want to avoid red-tape....that is they want to avoid anything that might involve giving away personal info.....even tho the forums wont bite. I can't blame them....but still, if they were people who had been scouring the net for freebies since they were teenagers I think SOMEBODY would have known about other peoples activities by now....at least thats my belief.

-Anyway, Since my last post we had an annonymous donnar help us to break even......at least for the Month of April.... (you and I know who it is) I'll continue to keep people updated on the progresses on the PaL forum....in the meanwhile (and I know you responded to it already) You might keep us informed about that Pateron E-mail we all got. and weather or not we should be worried. Just want to get the pre-emptive just in case.

Comment

Hello all....time again for another month end report on how the paetron is doing.....we as of this post stand at 88/$666 . Great work everyone!....not much else for me to say, execpt that Next month I will be lowering my Contrabution a little bit..... to be Honest, I never intended to continue to donate as Much as I have for the last 3 Months....Mainly my generous contrabution was just to avoid a shutdown. Don't worry, I know there are people who still visit/read these threads so rest- asured TjA (or the powers that be) are working hard to beat back the Debt.

- In another issue as it relates to TjA, The Mobius Unleashed Site seems to be having continued issue with people not being able to sign up?....at least thats what I'm told... Luckly this does NOT appear to be a case where as the Pay Processor (or the people that run it) Takes offense to the Material contained on the site and decides to pull the Plug.....Cheeta understands how frusterating that was for everyone last year and so Continues to avoid such things in the future.

--So ends another monthly report.

Comment

Hello! Yeah....sorry Im a bit late on the monthly report. Not too much to say other than PaL NOW seems to be doing alright again....Of course ...If HK had been a bit more foward about the numbers toward the START of a month and not its end....we would not of had to do a mad-dash to get numbers back up....Thank You to all here on the TjA side of things that contributed. As well as keeping up your own Pateron. In the PaL thread about the Pateron I have Shared Comic ideas that Could make for great comics....but alas, I don't have money to make them a reality. Comics which I'm sure would make the site more money...but then again....EVERYONE thinks their ideas are Grand....so...Thats that I guess.

- unless something else comes up....this ends the monthly report.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I know this is a bit early....but apparently the Pateron Page for the PaL/Tja sites are under review by the 'Trust and Safety' team? not sure what this means but I hope all goes well. in anycase, before it went down we were about -$9 dollars from the $650 goal so.....any help would be super.....if the Page comes back up.....I wonder if this has anything to do with the changes Pateron sent us an E-mail about....which nobody got back to me about so far so.....idk.

Comment

Wow ok, uh, so this is a bit awkward.....yeah sorry I havent been makeing a regular post about the Pateron....as I said before I find myself more active on the PaL forums than here.....anyway, I don't suppose if anyone at least still reading these wouldent mind Donateing to the Pateron or re-up their contrabutions? While we are not too terriably far behind the $650 goal....I would like us to reach it as we had come up short the last 2 times now.

Comment

You're doing a great job, thanks for your effort!

Comment

Just reciently got your E-mail, anyword on the status? also please tell me/us you got a backup plan? I don't mind shelling out a bit extra on MU for a few months but of course I don't speak on behalf of everyone. so...I guess Im asking.....is there Another Donation site your thinking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X