Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TjA/PaL Suport Update(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously tho, Unless Sub Sales are at least adiquite (Can't spell tonight ) We need some info how things are going.

Comment

If you could spread the word that our support page is now at https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport We’ve finally been approved and they’ve very accepting of our content. I even get to put a full link on the pages hahah. Please please spread the word
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

BUt what about the Pateron?! I don't have an account with this 'SubscribeStar" Can I asume we just gave up on Pateron? or we still fighting it? By Paterons own definations you should be able to do things that you were doing before.

Comment

Also....and Im not trying to be rude, but you could make an announcement on the PaL forums too. I don't actually Work on the forums so....Im trying to keep myself clean as I can

Comment

patreon is sadly a losing battle, people are going to keep reporting us no matter what we do, at least with subscribestar we don't have to mask who we are and what we do.

Comment

So...UH....I clicked around, and did you get the Pateron Back? you made a post on Pateron....but as Ive already Droped out of it...I can't read the post apart from the Post - Title. Care to share here or on the PaL side of things?

Comment

I cross post between Patreon and SubscribeStar.. BUt they did unlock the patreon, and since there's a substantial number of people still on it, likely who don't bother reading the posts there I see little benefit in killing it.. cause right now we can use all the support we can get

Comment

Wow....Better late than never with the response....no really, I know your probably busy.... I DID want to ask you about how Accurate the numbers are on both Donation Sites. You mentioned once before I believe it was the Pateron? that only 1/3 of those donations were accurate....However, that was back around when you were perposeing to shutdown the Pateron....and well, that was 2-3 months ago so I just wanted to know, if the Numbers are acurate again. - As you know Ive been trying to give updates on the PaL forum about our standings....but the Numbers have been so consistant they were stagnate.....SO Stagnate, that I wasent sure if the sites were Auto-updateing the numbers anymore or not. Then theres the oppsite porblem that if I told the people everythings fine.....they might withdrawl....(I hope not....but that IS a possibility)

- ANYWAY, I thought it might do well to occasionaly Share GOOD NEWS opposed to the Bad/ Mundane news.

-BTW, I saw the post on the TjA main Page....Would this have anything to do with the Error message We at the PaL were getting on our forums as well? - Im told you played a big part in how the forums worked...so just wanted to know if I can Log-in the PaL forums the Normal way now w/o having to do a work around involving Having to log in 3x Just to avoid a Malacious Scare.

-Basicly Whenever I / others? have loged into the forums....the Page would not Rediect automaticly so I would often hit the Forums button or Refresh Button, just to log in....but....that gave the error message. So...I basicly Log in twice- a Mini Window pops up with me loged in, I log out there, and from the Mini Window Log-in a 3rd time, and.....Im in.

--More info Can be found on user, = Nitwit = 's post on the PaL forum, in the general Main Area of the forums.

Comment

We are certainly doing better than last year at about this time.....which reminds me, have you looked into maybe a "Back-up" Pay processor incase this one decides to bolt on ya? I mean....last time you tried desperately to curry the other processors favor by slashing and burning comics on the MU site just so they wouldn't leave.....

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
                    Last edited by koltalk; 03-25-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Well....You must have been a member of MU for some time to remember that chestnut. Believe me, I've asked this myself and I believe the issue was resolved? I can't be sure. I don't work for PaL or TjA . so none of this is really ANY of my business , However the PaL free site has made some effort to port those comics over to that site . I think theres still maybe 1-2 comics missing still, but I do know that the Team GF Comic had since been placed on the Free site.

-Look I get it, as a Paying customer, you don't like Comics yoinked from the site, and you probably feel it cheapens the value for your buck when it happens. but things happen. now....will the rest of these comics ever make it back to PaL ? Idk. there is a way you can preserve comics for PERSONAL AND NOT FOR SHAREING USE. but I won't spell that out for you. Sorry....again, I don't work here but that dosen't mean I don't try to protect the sanctity of the sites.

- Look Cheetah is trying....I know it sucks right now, and unfortunately whille things on the Pandemic front are getting better, Nobody's in the clear yet. I won't come off as a Milk sop , but just be patient please?

Comment

er...sorry, I dident mean to come down on you....were all a bit on edge these days.

Comment

We actually only removed 2 comics. I don’t see us losing our processor at this time since were entirely playing by the rules. There are possible plans to add a new section to mu , I’m sure we’ll keep you posted on that. Right now just trying to keep everything up and running.

Comment

Were still missing the comic " Classic and Modern love " "Minas Tentical troubble " and most reciently ....(and likely pulled for being of the Rape Snuff Genera and not other issues) Dom I. Matrix's "Buckball Brutality"

Comment

Unless Sub Sales are at least adiquite We need some info how things are going.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
                              Last edited by koltalk; 03-27-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Why are their IP addresses in your post?

Comment

Working...
                                X