Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sorry for downtime. again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this improved? Like with the PaL forums, I found myself having to log-in 3x just to get into these forums.

snaptube vidmate
    Last edited by koltalk; 03-25-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Well the forum provides us with zero support, and when asked , little to no users offer to help with the cost to improve this so honestly I’ve put out hundereds of dollars to our support to get the stuff cleaned out out of these forums. So if it’s that bad we can just uninstall then , and then all the servers issues will be gone since all the sql issues and slow downs are vbulletin related.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

koltalk, I understand your frustration, but believe me thats not the worst thing that could happen. I understand that not too many now how to fix this stuff and among those that do.....well...I mean do I need to say it? its hentai, you can't just hire anybody....to put it mildly, you would need to find people who are open minded and therefore willing to fix it. The only thing we can do atm, is donate and hope for the best. Not your jam? sorry don't know what else to say.

Comment

How is this improved?

Comment

Thanks for the update, and......sorry about the other thread.

Mobdro
            Last edited by feelflava; 04-04-2022, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X