Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hi Poland! Here's a gift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you my friend, all your colorings kick ass, specially the redhead girls edition you did, very fucking awesome!!!, the Joss piccies is fantastic too, thank you very much.

As for your requests, well, I'm not very familiar with the SM theme but I wuill give it a try, it would be nice if you could send me the fanfics you mention in the PM

Once again thank you very much!!

Comment

More Colors

A couple more colorizations I did for ya. Hope you like em! Also, if you could PM me with a color chart for Sonny (hair, eyes, fur, favorite colors, etc), I plan on doing some work on her latest portfolio.
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

I coloured one in paint shop pro 7.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ; 08-14-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: It took up to much page room.

Comment

Nice one Daniel! Only one thing; I notice that the whites of her eyes got filled with her skin tone; that's an easy thing to fix though. Good work, nice to see I'm not the only one bringing some color to Poland's fine art!
          sigpic

Comment

I had a look at what you pointed me to sigma and will note it for future colourisations of others works.(I always draw all the eye in my art)
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I've made that same mistake before, that's why I noticed it. Anyway, good work on your colorations, I like this new one too!
              sigpic

Comment

Well this is a new one I did. Please don't question the lack of background colour because I just don't do background colour.

Also does anyone know (including poland) what polands' rules are on uploading coloured versions of his art on to other sites, whilst giving him credit.
                Attached Files

Comment

Impressive work there! I think I'll borrow that and add my own little touch, since I have no fear of background color. Photoshop has been such a godsend to me...
                  sigpic

Comment

I love all of the colored pics. Thanks guys. Now I will have great dreams tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X