Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Pepipopo Isle of Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank youguys for your advices and words.

Right now, i am re-considering my options, since i heard something about them (patreon) flipping again on the whole fanart thing.

If anything if we get a concrete answer, and fanart can STILL be allowed (while letting people know is just that, fanart), i think i may give it a second chance.

Since you and others who followed me got the 2 mails i sent them, my intention wasn't trying to scared them or something, just had to be honest about how i felt and the situation i was looking at.

And to being perfectly honest madoc, i am not quite in the note of what you mean by using patreon as a pay out system and communication/advertisement tool for my supporters, i guess i could have the system for commission discounts which is one of my rewards anyways, and technically, in the beginning, i was not delivering my art trough the site's host and sytem anyways, i was sending them the files on e-mail, but i switch to posting links once i found Sketch Pixiv and it's private option, so i could ease send them multiple files over.

This give me an idea tough...

Comment

• Well, basically I mean what you already pointed out: if push comes to shove, any exclusive materials can be forwarded to your patrons through e-mail. Apart from that? I don't think many people will discover a new hentai artist on Patreon's site itself. I think all of your patrons or fans in general already follow you on another site (like this one) and can simply find your non-exclusive stuff their. That's the reason I only post these little censored prevews on my own Patron, because, since Patreon is not a NSFW site per se, I want to take as little risk as possible.

Comment

• Dumping some Femco cause i felt like it/

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepipopo View Post
          Dumping some Femco cause i felt like it/
          Love it! Jackie and Star are lucky girls
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• What's up fellas, how you been doing lately, i am dumping some recent stuff i owed you guys.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Man I've missed this place. Good stuff Pepi!

Comment

Working...
              X