Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madoc View Post
    Thanks Izidor! On the other hand, you will never be poor with Nabiki.
    Ha ha, true!

Also nice work on the new pic. Courting done right I say :P
    The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

Thanks Izidor! Now, a new Maison Ikkoku commission for Eternauta84: Kyoko pays her respects to her husband's grave.

KyokoGrave.jpg

Comment

Interesting concept, and quite erotic. Love the stockings.

Comment

Nice posing

Comment

Thanks guys! Sometimes I get asked to do a simple sketch, so here goes: here's Sara Spencer from Dinosaucers giving a footjob to Allo.

Dinosaucers2Sketch.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Madoc View Post
              Thanks guys! Sometimes I get asked to do a simple sketch, so here goes: here's Sara Spencer from Dinosaucers giving a footjob to Allo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n41269[/ATTACH]

WIth background and all, craftman you are!

Comment

Originally posted by Pepipopo View Post

WIth background and all, craftman you are!
                Thanks Pepi. Actually, "mechanical" background like this are not that difficult, since it's practically all straight lines. It's just a matter of getting the perspective right.

Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Let's celebrate the upcoming Mother's Day a bit more with Jim Hawkins and his mom, from the excellent 1978 anime version of "Treasure Island".

takarajima.jpg takarajimaE.jpg

Comment

You know, I could make the obvious joke of Jim raiding his mother's booty, but I won't.
                    When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
                      You know, I could make the obvious joke of Jim raiding his mother's booty, but I won't.

Right, Laffin'.

Comment

Oh, that's very erotic. Excellent work Madoc.

Comment

Thanks guys! Now then, a new set of "hugging pillow" pictures, commissioned by Ubernewtype. This time it's Skuld from "Oh My Goddess". Enjoy!

SkuldDaki1.jpg SkuldDaki2.jpg SkuldDaki3.jpg SkuldDaki4.jpg

Comment

Yes sir !! I'll have a few of those. Thank you.
                            Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Thanks Rogermaris9!
                              Continuing my line of commissions for Eternauta84, here are Yusaku Godai and Kozue Nanao from Maison Ikkoku.

KozueGodai.jpg

Comment

I LOVE your work !! I saved a LOT of your pics from the old WWOEC, and I'm really glad I did. Good to see you still producing some fine pics, and thank you very much for what you have done.
                                Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X