Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Madoc and I'm another piece of driftwood washed up after the sinking of the good ship WWOEC. That whole drama unfortunately went down as I was just struggling with a mild bout of the flu, so it's actually only thanks to the intervention of Pepipopo that I was made aware of it, and the existing alternatives. Apart from here, you'll also find my work at Hentai Foundry and Pixiv.
    I mainly draw fan art of older anime, a lot of Ghibli stuff, European comics, and do some Original work as well. I'll start out with some of the more recent bits, and may put up some older stuff from time to time in this thread. I hope you enjoy it.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:44 PM.

Nice pics. unusualò thematic. Too intense loli for my taste but awesomely realized. Technically is near perfect.
    You seem to favor human and anime toonettes over furries seems.(aww )
    Overall good job..Still would be nice having a more better way to make thematic search around here

Comment

Originally posted by Madoc View Post
      Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Madoc and I'm another piece of driftwood washed up after the sinking of the good ship WWOEC. That whole drama unfortunately went down as I was just struggling with a mild bout of the flu, so it's actually only thanks to the intervention of Pepipopo that I was made aware of it, and the existing alternatives. Apart from here, you'll also find my work at Hentai Foundry and Pixiv.
      I mainly draw fan art of older anime, a lot of Ghibli stuff, European comics, and do some Original work as well. I'll start out with some of the more recent bits, and may put up some older stuff from time to time in this thread. I hope you enjoy it.
      Oh, and I'll also pint out that OMFGSELLOUT!!! I do have my own Patreon, so if some of you feel like supporting me in order to free up more time for artwork, I would greatly appreciate it!

Enjoy!
      Welcome Back my dear friend, trust me, people are gonna like you here a lot!

Also i hope you are fully recovered from the flu, that must be pretty rough, oh and don't forget to sent a PM to Cheetah, the admin, so he creates your gallery account for the main page so that people can found you easy!.
      Last edited by Pepipopo; 02-28-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

My mouth salivates at the thought of seeing more art by Madoc. In fact my loins throb in anticipation of seeing other artists such as CheoD and Fogbank making their debut here. Damn, someone throw some cold water on me!

Comment

I hope you catch your stride here soon Madoc. It's great that you decided to join and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your awesome art in the future.
          The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

glad you see you're posting already!
            Check out my stories
            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Glad to see you here Madoc! Always pleased as punch when I see you post a Cities of Gold pic!
              Terra Branford sez.
              It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Glad to see some old friends here too.

Let's catch up a bit with 2 recently completed commissions: a color picture of Haruka and Kirara from "Go Precure" for Kumi-Chan, and a b&w picture of Polly and Mrs Hudson from "Sherlock Hound" for Bardock. Enjoy!
                Attached Files

Comment

Let's catch up a bit with 2 recently completed commissions: a color picture of Haruka and Kirara from "Go Precure" for Kumi-Chan, and a b&w picture of Polly and Mrs Hudson from "Sherlock Hound" for Bardock. Enjoy!
                  Always welcoming some Ms Hudson, oh by the way, you are gonna love what i did on my showcase thread!

Comment

Welcome to TJA, Madoc, I'm glad that you have found a "new" forum to post your excellent art on. It is really too bad that you lost your popular thread at the old site - it sucks losing fan comments and it is daunting to consider re-posting the hundreds of old pictures you have. I'm glad that you still have Hentai Foundry as an option - after they disallowed loli pix, I had nothing. That being said, I really really like your pictures with the younger females of anime / cartoons. Best wishes and kudos.

Comment

Great work as always Madoc! I adore the hint of a wonderful muff hidden by the strap-on and the action itself
                      The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

Thanks, Pepi, Fogbank and Izidor!

Re: Fogbank - Yeah, loosing the comments is certainly the part that smarts the most for me personally, and it's not the first time this has happened to me. A couple of other forums I was member of also collapsed suddenly in the past, leading to the loss of some wonderful interactions.
                        And yes, it's one less plave that allowed loli/shota content. I still have a good deal up on Hentai Foundry, but had to ditch over half of my content there as well. Didn't you also have a page on Pixiv, Foggie? Their navigation isn't always the easiest for a westerner to get on top of, but at least they don't fuss too much over content and they do draw a large crowd.

Comment

Anyway, it's the start of a new month, so allow me to post a small teaser for this month's exclusive picture on Patreon: Kanuka Clancy from "Mobile Police Patlabor". Then, some more from the archives: Docrates, Athena and Geist from "Saint Seiya", and San, Ashitaka and Yakul from "Princess Mononoke".
                          Attached Files

Comment

The Return Of Lord Yupa

March will be a rather quiet month from me, as we're in full comic convention season here, but enjoy this new picture of Nausicaä Of The Valley Of Wind.
                            Attached Files

Comment

March will be a rather quiet month from me, as we're in full comic convention season here, but enjoy this new picture of Nausicaä Of The Valley Of Wind.
                              Nice work. Never been to any comic convention myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X