Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it! It sure brings back memories.
    The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Thanks, Izidor! Now, a conflagration of fire crotches with Mai Tokiha from "My-HiME" and Asuna Kagurazaka from "Negima!". For ReginaQueen.

Redheads.jpg

Comment

• Redheads are a treasure. Love the perspective, it works great and shows off both the fuzz and their sexy feet.

Comment

• Cheers Izidor! Here's one suggested by Tailspin: Jeanie and Jackson from the World Masterpiece Theater series "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair".

Jeanie.jpg

Comment

• Continuing my "Maison Ikkoku" series for Eternauta84, here's a flashback to Kyoko's married bliss.

Kyoko2Soichiros.jpg

Comment

• Chibiusa and her parents, from "Sailor Moon". Anonymous commission.

ChibiusaParents.jpg

Comment

• Good work, but I wish the commissioner wanted some fuzz on Usagi.

Comment

• You know, it makes me wonder how Mamoru and Chibi would have been handled in this abomination...
                  https://youtu.be/SHficeNF_Y8?t=81
                  When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

• Oops, removed.
                    Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Misty and Ash having a good time at a festival. Anonymous commission.

MistyAsh.jpg

Comment

• That's rather sweet and romantic.

Comment

• Thanks Izidor! Here's Ponyo, Sosuke and Lisa getting into home video making. Happy Easter, guys!

PonyoTube.jpg PonyoTube2.jpg

Comment

• How to deal with drunken students. Continuing my set of Maison Ikkoku commissions for Eternauta84.

KyokoDoubleBlow.jpg

Comment

• Here's an innocent panty shot of Kari from Digimon Adventure. Enjoy!
                              Kari.jpg

Comment

• Love all three pics! Also, yay for Kari. She has a special place in my memories

Comment

Working...
                                X