Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madoc View Post
    Here's the teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive picture, and since I'm still in the Halloween spirit, let's go for some prime evil: it's Maleficent from "Sleeping Beauty". Thanks to my amazing patrons!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n45018[/ATTACH]
    I wont lie I'd love to see the full version of that Maleficent pic

Comment

• Thanks Ubernewtype, Izidor and ChaosInuYasha!
      Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• A series of 4 images based on Attack On Titan, featuring Eren in an unlikely threesome with Ymir and Historia. Commissioned by MontanaInc.

Titan01.jpg Titan02.jpg Titan03.jpg Titan04.jpg

Comment

• Natsuno Yuuki, Kaori Tanaka and her brother Akira Tanaka, from the horror anime "Shiki". Commissioned by Cadmon.

Shiki.jpg

Comment

• Here's another quick update, first in a set of pictures based on "Castle In The Sky (Laputa)", commissioned by Mad Hatter. Enjoy!

PazuSheeta.jpg

Comment

• In the immortal words of Jay:

https://youtu.be/kuM1b5QhRsM?t=43

(Two out of three isn't bad...)
              When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

• Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
                In the immortal words of Jay:

https://youtu.be/kuM1b5QhRsM?t=43

(Two out of three isn't bad...)
                Lol! For a moment i thought you were going to do the Metraton joke from that movie.
                Anyway, quick sketch from Akane and Shampoo making out, from Ranma 1/2, commissioned by Bardock.

AkaneShampoo.jpg

Comment

• Nice batch of pics. Also I'm always glad to see more Ranma stuff.
                  The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Thanks Izidor! Let's stay with Rumiko Takahashi for a moment. Here's Ibuki and Kyoko in stiff competition over Godai, from "Maison Ikkoku". Commissioned by Eternauta84.

IbukiKyoko.jpg

Comment

• Oh choices, choices- go for the young hotness jailbait, or the mature experienced widow (I'll..Make a MILF...Out of youuuu)?

Comment

Oh choices, choices- go for the young hotness jailbait, or the mature experienced widow (I'll..Make a MILF...Out of youuuu)?
                        Jailbait & Widow sounds like the title for an unconventional buddy cop movie.
                        Anyway, one last one before I'm off for Christmas: here's an anonymous commission of Mina from "Bunnicula". Compliments of the Season to all!

Bunnicula.jpg

Comment

• Release the Beasts! Sakura, Tomoyo, Kerberos and Spinel Sun from "Cardcaptor Sakura", an anonymous commission. It's also my last picture for this year, so see you all in 2017! Have a good one!

KeroSpinel.jpg

Comment

• There's just one thing wrong with this- Tomoyo isn't getting it on camera for her Sakura video library! :P

Comment

There's just one thing wrong with this- Tomoyo isn't getting it on camera for her Sakura video library! :P
                              Thanks Ubernewtype! Well, maybe she finally got a tripod and a remote control.
                              Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Mina looks lovely, she was kinda lucky to find that "special carrot" of such a convenient shape. Her pose is very erotic and exciting, and her cheerful smile adds to her beauty, really. That pose, when the girl is completely naked and you can see her "everything" at once, is the hottest but probably so hard to make it look right. She looks perfect here.

The "pretty girls + huge lustful animals" one, I commented it elsewhere, I can only say again I really like it, making such an unnatural thing look perfectly natural and even beautiful is wizard skills. Kudos!

The teaser piccie looks interesting, too! I never watched "My Neighbor Totoro" before, although I think I have it saved for a long time, along with other anime from the infinite "To Watch" list. Probably I should...

Comment

Working...
                                X