Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Sunny. Actually, I had less problems with that Mina picture than I expected, given the style. I don't think her face or body type is quite true to the series, but it's acceptable.

Anyway, here's the second part of that "Castle In The Sky" commission for Mad Hatter. Enjoy!

PazuSheeta2.jpg

Comment

• Another "Maison Ikkoku" commission for Eternauta84, and some unexpected MILF action between Ritsuko Chigusa and Shun Mitaka. Enjoy!

ChiguMita.jpg

Comment

• I've been asked to do a lot of sketches lately, so here goes: Sara and Allo from "Dinosaucers" (anonymous commission), Davis and Kari from Digimon Adventure 02" (commissioned by Eric) and the native dancing girls from "Once Upon A Time...Explorers" (commissioned by Pepipopo. You'll find that last one also on Pepipopo's Patreon page.

Dinosaucers3.jpg DigiDKSketch.jpg ExplorersSketch.jpg

Comment

• Yay for Kari! Love the previous batches too (Mina is great).
          The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Great pictures. Especially the one with Kari. But isn't she a bit too young to have such a hairy pussy? Or did I interpret something wrong?

Comment

• Well she is a young teen. The fuzz makes her quite beautiful. I'm all for smooth loli, but I loathe shaved pussy on teens/adults. It's very offputting (whorish) and aesthetically defective.

Comment

• Thanks guys. Well, in this case it was requested by the commissioner, but I'm no big fan of bald crotches on older teens/ adults, be they female or male, myself. Anyway, here's Ryo_ohki taking care of a sleeping Tenchi while he dreams of someone else. Anonymous commission.

RyoOhki2.jpg

Comment

• Oops, removed.
                  Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Seems that flu bug that's been going around has finally caught up with me, but I did find the time to round off a couple of commissions. Here's Eren, Mikasa and Annie from "Attack On Titan" (in 2 versions) for MontanaInc, and Sarah and Peter from "Little Princess Sarah" for Mad Hatter. Enjoy!

AttackIslandA.jpg AttackIslandB.jpg PrincessSarah.jpg

Comment

• Well, it took some time to finally get the flu out of my system, so let's try to make up for some lost time. Here's a sketch I did of Jozzy from "Tenchi Muyo: War On Geminar" for Bardock, and a colour image of Flora and Trance from "Two Kinds" for TheMyth. Enjoy!

JozzySketch.jpg Twokinds.jpg

Comment

• Jozzy looks delicious!

Comment

• Thanks Izidor! And now another entry in my Maison Ikkoku series for Eternauta84, this time featuring the unusual (and quite drunk) pairing of Kyoko and Mrs Ichinose. I got quite a kick out of drawing this one.

IchinoseKyoko.jpg

Comment

• A dakimakura (hugging pillow) cover of Zia from "The Mysterious Cities Of Gold", in 4 different versions. Anonymous commission.

ZiaDakiA.jpg ZiaDakiB.jpg ZiaDakiC.jpg ZiaDakiD.jpg

Comment

• Oops, removed.
                              Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Yes, I've finally done a Misty. As the anime is now considered "old", I decided to take a swing at her when someone commissioned this set from me. Hope you like it.

Misty1.jpg Misty2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X