Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features Pirotess from "Record Of Lodoss War". Please support me at www.patreon.com/madoc

PirotessP.jpg

Comment

• Here's another "Ulysses 31" fanart, of Ulysses and his son Telemachus sharing Yumi.

ThemisDoubleJoy.jpg

Comment

• I've been a bit busy these last couple of weeks trying to make the deadline for the game's release (now called "The Fall Of Juliet"). I'll talk a bit more about that tomorrow. For the moment here's a teaser for this month's "Twice Is Nice" picture on Patreon, featuring Leetah and Olbar the Mountain Tall from "Elfquest". Please support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/Madoc

LeetahOlbarP.jpg

Comment

• Well, here it finally is: Atelier Chimera has launched its first game, for which I provided the artwork. The game is still in full development and new updates will come in the following months, but to start off with you can download a free demo on the developer's Patreon page (and maybe throw them some support) here: https://www.patreon.com/AtelierChimera

cover_design2.jpg

Comment

• The teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features the surprise winner of the vote: Nova from "Grey: Digital Target". Please support me on www.patreon.com/Madoc

NovaP.jpg

Comment

• Here's a picture I've had the idea for for ages, but I knew it would take time and effort to do it. Glad I finally got round to it.

IndecentDescent.jpg

Comment

• Aw, no speculative future human version? Either way, great stuff!
                When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

• Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
                  Aw, no speculative future human version? Either way, great stuff!
                  I had thought about it, but i could only come up with the usual clichés (grey alien or Borg look-alikes). Perhaps I need to do a Dougal Dixon special?

Comment

• Here's a teaser for this month's "Twice Is Nice" picture on Patreon, featuring Robin Sena from "Witch Hunter Robin". Please support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/Madoc

RobinP.jpg

Comment

• The start of chapter two of The Flower Children, and you may notice some stylistic changes in the character designs. I think I stated before that I wanted The Flower Children to have more of a feel of traditional European comics from the seventies to it, and the first chapter was really a trial run to see what works and what doesn't. I think I have a better grasp now of where I want it to go. I've clumsily explained it in-cannon by doing a small time skip, but now you know the real reason. Enjoy!

FloChil016.jpg

Comment

• I'm back just to say amazing my brother.

Comment

• Cheers Nitwit, that's always appreciated.

Now here's the teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features Cédille from "Les Petits Hommes" by the late great Seron. Please support me on www.patreon.com/Madoc

CedilleP.jpg

Comment

• New Ponyo fan art, a meeting of sea and land.

PonyoontheHill.jpg

Comment

• Something slightly different: it's Lavinia Whateley and her son Wilbur from the H.P. Lovecraft story "The Dunwich Horror".

TheDunwichHorror.jpg

Comment

• The teaser for this month's Patreon "Twice is Nice" picture, which features Marinche and Tetiola from "The Mysterious Cities Of Gold". It's been a while since I tackled that series! Please support me on www.patreon.com/Madoc

MarincheTetiolaP.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X