Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Fogbank still draws regularly. He's mainly active on the Lolicit and LAH boards now, as well as on Pixiv. Anyway, here are a couple of characters from the webcomic "Bomango". This is an older anonymous commission I was recently given permission to post.

BomangoA.jpg BomangoB.jpg BomangoC.jpg

Comment

• Commissioned by Kumi-chan, here are Tickle and Tiko from Go Nagai's seventies magical girl series "Majokko Tickle".

Tickle.jpg

Comment

• Oops, removed.
        Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Tenchi and Mihoshi having some fun in the hot springs. Anonymous commission.

MihoshiOnsen.jpg

Comment

• Page 13 of The Flower Children, and we're nearing the end of Chapter 1.
            FloChil013.jpg
            Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• A series of b&w pictures of Zofia, Gabi, Pieck and Kiyomi from "Attack On Titan". Anonymous commission.

AOTIV1a.jpg AOTIV1b.jpg AOTIV2a.jpg AOTIV2b.jpg

Comment

• A sweet & simple picture of Peter and Psi from the "Once Upon A Time" cartoons, commissioned by TheMyth.

PeterPsiKiss.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Madoc View Post
                  A sweet & simple picture of Peter and Psi from the "Once Upon A Time" cartoons, commissioned by TheMyth.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n57532[/ATTACH]
                  This is simple, sweet, and so beautiful and loving. Wonderful work.

Comment

• Thanks Knowall7. Here are Yuki and Asuka from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, commissioned by Mad Hatter.

YugioLake.jpg

Comment

• Haruka and Hikari from Mitsuru Adachi's "H2". B&W picture commissioned by ShinichiVsVidel.

H2Pool.jpg

Comment

• A small teaser for this month's Enty exclusive picture, which features Haman Karn from Gundam Z / ZZ. Please support me on : https://enty.jp/en/Madoc ).

HamanP.jpg
                        Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Ok, a bit of housekeeping, part 1.
                          This week I got a warning from Patreon regarding “underage” content; after discussing the matter, it turns out that the main problem was that my Patreon was linked with my Pixiv, where I do feature such content. So even if my patreon didn't feature any loli/shota material, the association still made it seem as if I received funds for it.
                          So, as clear guideline for all artists: 1. if you link from or to a site with no objectionable material, no problem; 2. if you link from a site with objectionable material, but your own account there features no such material, no problem; 3. if you link from a site where your own account has objectionable material, problem, even if you don't fund it through Patreon.
                          Conclusion: I've replaced all my Patreon links on Pixiv by Enty links, and now only link my Patreon to my Hentai Foundry page, which has strict rules against loli/shota anyway.
                          And it goes without saying that I'm not linking my current comic to Patreon any more either.

Comment

• A bit of housekeeping, part 2.
                            As of next month I'm no longer doing commissions for the foreseeable future. Although I'm truly grateful to the people who spent their well-earned cash on me, I must admit that I also feel burned out on the commission thing at the moment. I want to re-focus again on what I was known for: obscure '70s and '80s cartoons and anime, Ghibli, Franco-Belgian comic characers. In fact, with the recent warning in mind, I think I might re-orient my Patreon in that direction, really give it a theme and a style. Become a synthwave hentai artist, if you'd like. If may cost me a good deal of revenue in the short term, but it'll certainly put a bit more fire in my belly.

Comment

• Let's resume service after that bit of clearing up. Here's page 14 of The Flower Children.

FloChil014.jpg

Comment

• Girl fights are scary! From "Maison Ikkoku", anonymous commission.

HesMine.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X