Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godai and an expectant Kyoko from "Maison Ikkoku" enjoying some marital bliss. Commissioned by Eternauta84.

KyokoPreg.jpg

Comment

• Page 9 of The Flower Children.

FloChil009.jpg
      Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Merry (if somewhat belated) Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Here's a Christmas with all the stuffings, featuring the Kusakabe family from "My Neighbor Totoro".

KusakabeChristmas17.jpg

Comment

• Nice work !! Happy New Year to you, also. I have all the Studio Ghibli movies, and I love it when you use the characters. Thank you VERY much !!
          Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Very nice picture. I especially love your Totoro-pictures. Though is it possible that Mei's nipples are a little bit too far up? It looks like she has tits. Or was that your intention with this image?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquidgold View Post
              Very nice picture. I especially love your Totoro-pictures. Though is it possible that Mei's nipples are a little bit too far up? It looks like she has tits. Or was that your intention with this image?
              Looking at it now, I sorta see what yoyu mean, Liquidgold, but I rather think that it's maybe because her nipples are a bit too high on her chest rather than being too wide. I'll see if I can mess around with it a bit. In the meantime, here's page 10 of The Flower Children.

FloChil010.jpg

Comment

• With "too far up" I meant what you said. They should be a little lower I think.

Comment

• Slight variation with Mei's nipples repositioned, as Liquidgold suggested. Also included is a new picture of Kyoko and Godai from "Maison Ikkoku" commissioned by Eternauta84.
                  KusakabeChristmas17'.jpg GoKyoHa.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• It's fighting time! ... I guess? Here's a picture based on "Hajime no Ippo", commissioned by ShinichiVsVidel.

Ippo.jpg

Comment

• Another Palutena and Pit picture, based on the Kid Icarus animated shorts. Commissioned by NullSpaceX.

KidIcarus2.jpg

Comment

• Oops, removed.
                        Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• You are incredibly good at facial expressions, have anybody ever told you that?

Comment

• Thanks Ewald! Truth be told, I'm often rather timid with facial expressions when it comes to fan art, while I can cut loose more with my OCs. Anyway, it's time for page 11 of The Flower Children, and Dad gets some love too.

FloChil011.jpg FloChil011aSketch.jpg
                            Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Right before my birthday the 23rd of January I thought it was time to get another reptile pet I decided to go advance so I bought a Leopard Gecko she's so cute and named her Targarion from game of thrones later and keep up the good work on your artwork !

Comment

• A simple spreading picture of Ibuki Yagami from "Maison Ikkoku". Anonymous commission.

IbukiSpreads.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X