Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, Godai's there thinking, "Don't I get a say in this? But think I know how to settle it- I just need to get a double-ended dildo..."
    When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

• Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
      Meanwhile, Godai's there thinking, "Don't I get a say in this? But think I know how to settle it- I just need to get a double-ended dildo..."
      "Let me just squeeze in between there..."

Anyway, here's my contribution to Palcomix's Woman of the Month, featuring Evil-Lyn.

EvilLynPanthor.jpg

Comment

• Here's where it gets obscure: Nic, the titular character from the cult comic by Hermqann and Morphée. Commissioned by Mad Hatter.

Nic.jpg

Comment

• Wow, that Masters of the Universe image is awesome. Thank you so much for that.
          I bet Skeletor would not approve of this affair of Evil-Lynn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquidgold View Post
            Wow, that Masters of the Universe image is awesome. Thank you so much for that.
            I bet Skeletor would not approve of this affair of Evil-Lynn.
            Thanks Liquidgold. There are so many boner jokes I could make about Skeletor, but none of them would be particularly funny.

Comment

• I've been talking a bit about an outside project I was involved in recently, but I had to remain tight-lipped about it. Well, I can lift a tip of the veil at last: I've been involved as a character designer and scene artist for an upcoming indie Ero-game called Inyou: The Fall Of Amy. This "visual novel"-styled erotic game is being developed as we speak and a demo should become available this Summer.

Now, just to clarify: I am not the creator or developer of the game. In this case I am just an artist for hire, as it were. I want to be clear about this, because the content of the game and my art for it are fully outside of any of my own online content or Patreon. The creators will have their own Patreon or other type of funding for the game, but those are purely a part of their own business model and unrelated to myself. I will not post any of the game-related material here without their permission and will not make it available through any of my Patreon tiers. It will also not affect any of my work schedule here either, since I consider it work outside of my online presence, as it were. So no need to worry there. That's all for the moment. There will be more news about the project in one or two months time.
              AmyTeaser.jpg

Comment

• Talking of which, here's a teaser for the monthly exclusive picture for those supporting me on Patreon or Enty. This month it's plucky red-headed reporter Jeannette Pointu, from the classic comic of the same name by Wasterlain. Thank you for your support!
                JeannetteP.jpg

Comment

• Flora and Jayce from "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors", commissioned by Fenrir.

FloraJayce2.jpg

Comment

• I recently participated in an art exchange with both Pepipopo and Therappy, and I wanted to give a shout-out to both of these excellent artists. You can support Pepipopo on https://www.patreon.com/centerthep and commission Therappy on Therappy@outlook.com

yumi x aeiolaPepi.png TherappyYumi.jpg PsiDancers.jpg

Comment

• Man, these classic stylings make every post a hit!

Comment

• Thanks Cheo, coming from you, that means something!
                        A couple of things: here's a commission for Osprey Hawk, featuring Goldie from "Rock-a-Doodle" and Lily from "Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa". Following that there's a small teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features Kaya and the two other village girls from "Princess Mononoke". Finally, I wanted to give another shout-out to Therappy (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=29034347) who made this amazing fan art of my characters from "The Penny Diary". I feel so lucky!

Please support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/Madoc

LiGol.jpg KayaGirlsP.jpg pGWHicEW4uWpFqQD4t0fSPnHLhH0sW8quhhtCBPXStU.jpg

Comment

• Jayce, Flora and Herc in Flora's room, from "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors", commissioned by Fenrir.

FloraHammock.jpg

Comment

• Here's one at least two people have requested of me: Alix and Enak together with Carthiginian priestess Samtho from the classic comic "Alix".

Samtho.jpg

Comment

• After all this time and all the trouble, finally a new page for "The Flower Children", and it's the last page of the first chapter. To be continued in chapter 2.

FloChil015.jpg

Comment

• Back to antiquity, with Papyrus and Téti-Chéri from De Gieter's classic comic "Papyrus". For Mad Hatter.

Papyrus.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X