Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Amalthea and Molly Grue from "The Last Unicorn" are the subject of this month's second Patreon exclusive picture. Here's a small teaser. Please support me at www.patreon.com/madoc .

DameLicorneP.jpg

Comment

• Good boob sucking.

Comment

• Cheers Nitwit. Got a bit delayed after New Year, so here's finally page 19 of The Flower Children.

FloChil019.jpg

Comment

• Teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features Gloria Baker from M.A.S.K. Please support me at: www.patreon.com/madoc

GloriaBakerP.jpg

Comment

• My part of an art trade with fellow artist Pepipopo, who requested three femboy Arabian dancers in Studio Ghibli style.

ArabianBoysTrio.jpg

Comment

• Two things. First: a new Totoro picture, which (just as a warning) is a bit "out there". Secondly, a teaser for this month's Twice Is Nice picture on Patreon, which now features, A-ko, B-ko and C-ko from "Project A-ko". It also marks a transition, as the Totoro one was the last one I colored on my old Photoshop 5.5. With the Project A-ko one I've now officially switched to Clip Studio. Please support me at: www.patreon.com/madoc

GranniesVegetables.jpg ProjectAkoP.jpg

Comment

• This is so amazing my brother!

Comment

• Cheers Nitwit! Here's page 20 of The Flower Children. i also corrected a typo on page 19, so I've included that one again.

FloChil019.jpg FloChil020.jpg

Comment

• Teaser for this month's Patreon exclusive, which features Laureline from the original "Valérian and Laureline" comic. Please support me at: www.patreon.com/madoc

ShingouzP.jpg

Comment

• March 10 2019 is a special day for me, since it is exactly 25 years ago when I drew the very first panel of The Penny Diary, from which most of my other work flows. Can you believe I made it this far? You can find that actual panel here: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....ust_id=8885427

Penny25tha.jpg Penny25thb.jpg Penny25thc.jpg Penny25thd.jpg

Comment

• I recently switched from Photoshop to Clip Studio after almost 19 years, and this picture from Wakfu is one of my first attempts with the new program. It's also an experiment in working in a style that's unfamiliar to me. For Mad Hatter.

Wakfu.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Teaser for this month's second Patreon exclusive, which features Dominique Royal from Space Adventure Cobra. Please support me at: www.patreon.com/madoc

DominiqueP.jpg

Comment

• I'm in the process of creating a small Deviant Art gallery for some of my softer pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/madoc-h

I'll be reposting some of my older material there over the following weeks. Deviant Art is fine with nudity as long as the sexual content is not too strong, and that will allow people who may not feel comfortable with NSFW sites to see at least some of my material.

Comment

• A long-delayed picture of WilyKit from ThunderCats, finally completed.

Wilykitplays.jpg

Comment

• Here's page 21 of The Flower Children. I also want to give a shout out to fellow artist Therappy who presented me with this marvelous fan art of The Flower Children: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=73895710
                                Do check his stuff out, it will be well worth your time!

FloChil021.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X