Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Izidor! Here's a follow up to the previous "Once upon a time" picture, featuring Psi and Peter, commissioned by TheMyth88.

PsiPeterImpreg.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Madoc View Post
      Just a quick bit of fun: a loli version of cheetara from "ThunderCats". Enjoy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n43852[/ATTACH]
      D'aww, such cutie! Love this cheerful drawing, and this whole gallery is fantastic.

The recent pic shows rather intimate and touching moment, nice job.

Comment

Thanks Sunny, glad you liked them! Now, here's "Ulysses 31" commission for Mad Hatter, based on the episode where they encounter the original Ulysses. Nono takes a last picture of Telemachus and Yumi with the Telemachus of ancient Greece, before they return the 31st century.

Them2Telem.jpg

Comment

Oops, removed.
          Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

It's nice to see that Ancient Greeks had some straight tastes for once and the little blue cutie will indeed have something nice to remember, too. Awesome work!

Comment

Hey man, just to let you know, you may need to upgrade your pladge to being able to see the Patreon Exclusives i will start doing, and one has bee already posted based on Penny Gadget.

Also lovely shaina!

Question, will you consider doing like polls for character suggestions on your pictures?

Comment

Thanks Sunny and Pepipopo! I just edited my pledge, Pepi, so that should take care of that.
                As for polls, it is indeed something I am considering, but I'm not sure how to set it up yet.

Anyway, a sketch for Bardock of two guest characters from the Sherlock Hound episode "The Sovereign Gold Coins", and a Maison Ikkoku commission featuring Yotsuya and Kyoko for Eternauta84.

SHCoins.jpg KyoYotTit.jpg

Comment

Great work as always! And that Yumi pic is sweet too. I should get around to watching that show one day. I'm aware of it and the general theme but I've yet to see it all.
                  The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

Love the Sherlock Hound, Hope you color it.

Comment

• Thanks Ferretlord! Now, the following Sailor Moon picture is probably the largest single picture I ever got commissioned to do, as it features just about all the Sailor Scouts save one. Sorry it took some time to finish.

MoonCats.jpg

Comment

• Oh wow, this is amazing! Very intense and sexy orgy scene I see.

Actually, this goes to my favorites, I can't remember so many horny & lovely creatures in the same drawing posted before. I like kitties, too (maybe not exactly the same way these girls do though ) so the whole idea is rather charming for me. Wonderful job Madoc!

Comment

• A bit strange to have a Sailor missing from a pic with the rest, but it's made up for that the others are lolified! (And do the rest of the cats have names?)
                          When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

• It's a great pic, but I'm amused by your comment ubernewtype - because I totally love how Madoc draws his teen/adult girls with nice fuzz. Obviously in this case the comish was for loli versions though.
                            The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• not into beastally but,

Pussy eating pussy... nice!

Comment

• Thanks for the nice comments, guys! Well, to explain fully, the commissioner wanted Chibiusa's age reversed with that of the other girls (as in that one episode where she switches ages with Usagi), wanted to exclude Haruka because of personal preference (or lack thereof), and wanted teen Chibiusa to be shaven. So there you have it.
                                Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
                                (And do the rest of the cats have names?)
                                Umm... Let's see... Kuu, Bahloo, Tsukiyomi, Elatha and whatever other names based on moon deities you may prefer.

Comment

Working...
                                X