Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

evilweazel's Simpsons redraws, traces and edits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evilweazel's Simpsons redraws, traces and edits.

Hello everyone,

I'm a long time wwoec lurker and contributor to the Simpsons thread that used to exist there. I love nothing more than playing with pics and relating them to the Simpsons universe, especially making them incest focused around Bart and Lisa.

I make no claims to being a real artist of any sorts, my works are usually based on tracing basic lineart and editing and manipulating them before colouring in. Changing boobs, cocks, adding Simpson heads etc.
    Back in the day I used to add text to my pics crediting the original picture's artist but invariably I'd see my pics posted elsewhere with that text often cropped off and not helping people understand my thought process.
    I'd love to have somewhere to share anything I make in the future and I hope with the understanding of the above my "usual stuff" is acceptable!

I only ever posted on wwoec and after doing so would delete the relevant files from my PC, privacy and getting caught fears etc so I no longer have anything of my past available to hand

However here's one I've just finished and for reference and credit this is based on a Sonofka 3D render.

Sorry for the rambling opening post and I hope to be able to post more here going forwards!
    Attached Files

I'm sure glad you made it here, evilweazel. I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Welcome aboard.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Glad you found refuge here. Your pic was, as usual, great. Thanks for posting it. GJ

Comment

Welcome

Welcome! Glad you made it here.

Comment

Glad to be here! Must admit it's reassuring to see such luminaries as Roger again

Comment

Thank you, my friend. I'm just an old man who still likes what he sees when you work your magic.

Comment

Well in which case, to carry on where I left off, here's Lisa enjoying some chunky cocks based on a Badonion 3d render!
              Attached Files

Comment

Damn, that's hot !! Thank you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by evilweazel View Post
                  Well in which case, to carry on where I left off, here's Lisa enjoying some chunky cocks based on a Badonion 3d render!
                  Another great pic. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I'll let you lot imagine whose fat cock is dangling in front of the girls here Who do you want it to be?

FYI the focus of this pic is based on a Kusowarota hentai pic.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by evilweazel View Post
                      I'll let you lot imagine whose fat cock is dangling in front of the girls here Who do you want it to be?

FYI the focus of this pic is based on a Kusowarota hentai pic.
                      Excellent!
                      http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5783313
                      http://nijie.info/members.php?id=144271
                      https://www.patreon.com/GKG?ty=h

Comment

I LOVE Lisa's expression! As to whose fat cock that is....

Comment

Can't be mine. Too small.

Comment

Here's a subtle yet, I think, very sexy animation.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

VERY sexy indeed !! Thank you, sir. That one went right into my evilweazel file. GOOD job.

Comment

Working...
                              X