Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

evilweazel's Simpsons redraws, traces and edits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my attention , too. Had a bit of a computer problem but it is fixed now.

Comment

• Damn, Wednesday. One day out!

Ah well, here's another pic based on the Lolitacore series. Man I love the big cocks that guy draws, perfect for Simpsonification and a loving wincest scene!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• MAN that' hot !!! I love it. Thank you VERY much, sir.
        Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Animation time!
          This may or not be based on an Pokemon animation by mushiro, I've no idea if that's the artist's tag or a character?

Comment

• Really like this one, feel like it's come out a lot smoother than some of my usual stuff.

Based on a Kitfoxy pic.

Comment

• WOW !!! TWO hot pics in a row. Thank you VERY much.

Comment

• What say you, overkill with the overfill?

Comment

• She's filled to the brim. Bart is so lucky! LOVE IT!

Comment

• Overkil;; ? HELL no !! Love that one. Thanks, evilweazel

Comment

• Special effort time! No idea how long I've spent on this but I think it was worth it.

Based on an animation by Twisted Grim originally.

Comment

• YES !!! THAT is a GOOD one. Thank you, sir.

Comment

• Another animation, another god knows how many hours on it! (Not to mention the program crashes losing much progress :'( )

I'm thinking next time around Lisa might insist on that condom going missing!

Animation based on pic by Leuke, Bart modelled on a Milkmod 3d render and Lisa based on a pic by Womi.

Comment

• Oh man. I LOVE your work, evilweazel. You're getting REALLY good on the animations, too. Thank you very much for sharing.

Comment

• Thanks Roger! Now I'm pondering what to do next so I could really use some suggestions as to which pairings you or anyone else wants to see? Any two characters at all, who do you guys want to see getting it on?!

Comment

• Just for the heck of it, how about Luann and Bart ?

Comment

Working...
                                X