Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

evilweazel's Simpsons redraws, traces and edits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh.... I'LL have some of that !! Don't wrap them, I'll eat them here. GOOD work, sir. Thank you VERY much.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

It's wonderful! Yes, that's exactly what I love in erotica art, a couple of adorable female characters having good times in each other's company. Lisa looks soo attractive here, that seducing smile, that fine round butt and these lips rubbing against Marge's leg. Excellent job, and thank you!

Comment

Well I suppose I ought to give you some more Lisa then Sunny

This is from a Yellowroom pic.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Well, you're sure spoiling ME !! I LOVE that one. Thank you, evilweazel.

Comment

Ohhh, such a big one! It was totally worth Lisa's college money. Lovely moment, I'm sure Lisa is getting lots of pleasure here.

Thank you so much, I really like all your pics!

Comment

Been out of the loop. Great pic,evilweazel.

Comment

Animation time!

The base is from an Izawa lolitacore pic and the animated part from the Kanojo hentai anime!

Comment

Another great one, this time a gif. Thanks,evilweazel

Comment

I think, for being a "lolitacore", Lisa's having quite a noticeable boobies in this one. She looks great nonetheless. Impressive pic, and nice to see it animatied, too. Thank you EW! You're the keeper of Simpsons kinky fandom these days, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                      I think, for being a "lolitacore", Lisa's having quite a noticeable boobies in this one. She looks great nonetheless. Impressive pic, and nice to see it animatied, too. Thank you EW! You're the keeper of Simpsons kinky fandom these days, really.

Aw shucks And yeah, I did enhance her boobage from the traditional lolitacore pancakes

Comment

• And I'm glad you did. Good work, and thank you.

Comment

• I think this could well be the first time I've included Maggie in my shenanigans... Luckily, Bart and Lisa are so well versed at this by now she's learning off them brilliantly it seems!

This is another one based on an Aogami pic.

Comment

• Ahhh....incest. Sibling revelry or a sport the whole family can enjoy. Good one, evilweazel. Thank you.

Comment

• If one sister is good, two are GREAT! I would be a very happy BIG BROTHER, too! Thanks, evilweazel.

Comment

• Seeing Maggie added to the pic is highly appreciated. The cutie is so much neglected by the Simpsons artists! Anyway, the new drawing is great. Lisa looks delicious here, Maggie does her "sucking" job perfect as always, and yes, Bart is the happiest brother ever as it seems. Thank you EW!

P.S. Moar Lisa & Maggie please

Comment

Working...
                                X